Windows 10: IObit Uninstaller

Discus and support IObit Uninstaller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, guys where is a save place to download IObit Uninstaller, i went to the IObit site to get IObit Uninstaller, and end up getting directed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluesfloyd, Jul 31, 2016.

1. IObit Uninstaller

hi, guys
    where is a save place to download IObit Uninstaller, i went to the IObit site to get IObit Uninstaller, and end up getting directed to MajorGeeks.com, is MajorGeeks.com save ????

thanks for your time guys,

:)

bluesfloyd, Jul 31, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

When I open programs like iobit uninstaller, net beans and eclipse, the loading screen is normal size but gets small and then the icons and menus in the actual program are very small

Hi dubshot, all the applications you have listed are written in Java. The UI of Java apps to not scale well in Windows 10 with the new DPI Scaling

Are you using a custom scaling in Windows 10?

Open one of these apps

Right click your Desktop choose a scaling factor that makes the app render correctly

DaveM121, Jul 31, 2016
  3. dubshot Win User
    When I open programs like iobit uninstaller, net beans and eclipse, the loading screen is normal size but gets small and then the icons and menus in the actual program are very small

I tried adjusting the display setting but that didn't help attached are some pictures. When I open programs like iobit uninstaller, , windows media player,net beans and eclipse the loading screen is normal size but gets small and then the icons and menus
    in the actual program are very small and some of the menus are all messed up and mixed.

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

IObit Uninstaller [​IMG]

dubshot, Jul 31, 2016
  4. IObit Uninstaller

Hi,

MajorGeeks is pretty safe (although I generally avoid such 3rd-party hosting sites when I can).
    However, IObit products carry a poor reputation around here and at other computer fora.
    This stems in large measure from their having stolen intellectual property from another security software vendor several years ago.
    Although this particular issue was resolved, their products are not highly regarded.

A better/safer alternative for a 3rd-party uninstaller would be Revo Uninstaller.

These days, it seems such tools are needed less often than in the past. Normally, Windows does a pretty good job of uninstalling most programs. And many software publishers -- especially security software publishers -- have their own specialized removal tools for their products.

Cheers,

MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 31, 2016
  5. hi, moxiemomma
    you say A better/safer alternative for a 3rd-party uninstaller would be Revo Uninstaller.
    please may i ask what do you think about using geek uninstaller,

thanks for your time,

bluesfloyd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IObit Uninstaller

1. IObit Uninstaller - Similar Threads - IObit Uninstaller

2. Windows defender finds a threat Win32/lodi with IObit uninstaller saying "the program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender finds a threat Win32/lodi with IObit uninstaller saying "the program...: Hi,Windows Defender keeps deleting this program and this is the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller. The problem seems to have started toward the end of April, and Defender deleted the program already 4 times. I am not sure what is happening as I have used IObit uninstaller for...
  3. Windows defender finds a threat Win32/lodi with IObit uninstaller saying "the program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender finds a threat Win32/lodi with IObit uninstaller saying "the program...: Hi,Windows Defender keeps deleting this program and this is the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller. The problem seems to have started toward the end of April, and Defender deleted the program already 4 times. I am not sure what is happening as I have used IObit uninstaller for...
  4. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  5. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  6. How do i restore runtime broker when i deleted it accidentally with iobit unlocker pls help...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i restore runtime broker when i deleted it accidentally with iobit unlocker pls help...: what should i do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-runtime-broker-when-i-deleted-it/79d6bfb4-3093-4b25-a1ed-31a3534ce80f
  7. How do i restore runtime broker when i deleted it accidentally with iobit unlocker pls help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i restore runtime broker when i deleted it accidentally with iobit unlocker pls help...: what should i do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-runtime-broker-when-i-deleted-it/79d6bfb4-3093-4b25-a1ed-31a3534ce80f
  8. How do i restore runtime broker when i deleted it accidentally with iobit unlocker pls help...

9. Help Needed: Removal of ByteFence. Used iObit Uninstaller, but ByteFence still shows up in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Needed: Removal of ByteFence. Used iObit Uninstaller, but ByteFence still shows up in...: Basically I already removed the ByteFence program from my computer with iObit Uninstaller but it's still there. Also I can't see ByteFence when I go to Add or Remove Programs. Yet ByteFence will always appear in the bottom right taskbar and try to do things like stop me from...
  10. IObit Uninstaller 7 Free vs. Revo Uninstaller Free?

IObit Uninstaller 7 Free vs. Revo Uninstaller Free?: IObit Uninstaller - Best Free Software Uninstall Tool for Your Windows XP/7/8/10 PC https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo..._download.html I have used Revo Pro for years on a windows 7 machine with great success. Never experienced any problems letting it delete...