Windows 10: Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

Discus and support Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Connectivity is disconnected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by james albert1, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

Connectivity is disconnected.

:)

james albert1, Feb 24, 2024

2. Xbox 360 controller keeps connecting/disconnecting

My xbox controller keeps connecting/disconnecting, I hear the audio notification from Windows 10 that it's connected then disconnected constantly. I'm trying to play rocket league but my controller keeps going on/off. I've tried different ports front and rear on my PC and disabling USB power saving and selective suspend settings. The controller itself is fine, I swapped with my brother, mine stays connected on his, his on mine has the same problem. Any ideas?

SouthOfHere, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 24, 2024
  4. onehp1 Win User

Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

1. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected. - Similar Threads - Ion disabled something

2. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.: Connectivity is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ion-my-pc-i-disabled-something-to-make-it-faster/58044054-2d84-4583-b6a9-d0db754131ff
  3. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.: Connectivity is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ion-my-pc-i-disabled-something-to-make-it-faster/58044054-2d84-4583-b6a9-d0db754131ff
  4. How can I make my windows laptop faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my windows laptop faster: Hi! I have been using my hp windows laptop a lot but it is very slow. I watched many videos to make it faster but it is slow. Can I add ram to make it faster...
  5. How can I make my windows laptop faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make my windows laptop faster: Hi! I have been using my hp windows laptop a lot but it is very slow. I watched many videos to make it faster but it is slow. Can I add ram to make it faster...
  6. How can I make my windows laptop faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I want to make my PC run faster, but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to make my PC run faster, but...: My Gaming laptop has slow internet speeds, but when I run a speed test, it shows over 100 megabytes (or maybe megabits, I'm not entirely sure) per second, for both download and upload, which are accurate, because that's the speed shown on multiple devices and with multiple...
  8. Trying to make my Win10 laptop faster... Which of these can I disable to make my laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to make my Win10 laptop faster... Which of these can I disable to make my laptop...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ESGO7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha9271/trying_to_make_my_win10_laptop_faster_which_of/
  9. it How can I make my games run faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it How can I make my games run faster?: So my mom got me this laptop for Christmas, it's a windows 10 education and it has 8bg ram with a 64-bit processor. However, my games still run very slow. Could it be because it's education edition? I can't change it to pro because my mom it got online used and it didn't come...
  10. PC making a noise as if something trying to connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC making a noise as if something trying to connect and disconnect: This has been an ongoing problem for over a month. Ive tried going into device manager and event viewer to try and fix the problem and nothing works. I don't know what's causing this issue. The noise happens intermittently if its in sleep mode or awake but doesn't happen when...