Windows 10: Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer

Discus and support Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so weird... YES I'M GONNA REBOOT but check this out... look at the icons if you look at my pc through the Homegroup....weird. Attachment 128650 hi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by architect1989, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer

hi there
    i have this problem too
    i run Windows 10 1709 Fall update.the icons change in Navigation pane but not in File explorer
    did any one find a way to solve it?

:)

architect1989, Dec 5, 2017

2. Scroll Speed of Navigation Pane in File Explorer

You clearly misunderstood the original bug report. When you configure your mouse wheel to scroll 3 lines at a time, and you try to use it on the Windows 10 explorer navigator pane, it only scrolls one line at a time. All other parts of the explorer or other
    applications scroll with the correct increment.

It is not a Surface Book-specific issue. It is not a touchscreen issue. It is not a speed issue. It cannot go "slower". I'm not saying you don't have a problem of your own, but what you describe has nothing to do with this thread.

JérômeVuarand, Dec 5, 2017
  3. Protech Win User
    Scroll Speed of Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Found something interesting today, The Surface 4 has the same scroll bug when using the trackpad on the magnetic keyboard! This is clearly a hardware issue with the Surface 4 and Surface Book......

How about some help Microsoft to fix this???

Protech, Dec 5, 2017
Thema:

Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer

1. Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer - Similar Threads - Ions changed Navigation

2. Changing the width of the Navigation Pane in File Explorer win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the width of the Navigation Pane in File Explorer win 11: In the newest version of file explorer the Navigation Pane far left column in File Explorer has been shrunk to a small width. As a result, folder names are cut off half way, and its made navigation to file difficult.In previous versions you could fix that by simply dragging...
  3. Changing the width of the Navigation Pane in File Explorer win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the width of the Navigation Pane in File Explorer win 11: In the newest version of file explorer the Navigation Pane far left column in File Explorer has been shrunk to a small width. As a result, folder names are cut off half way, and its made navigation to file difficult.In previous versions you could fix that by simply dragging...
  4. File Explorer Completetly Broken. Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Completetly Broken. Navigation Pane: My navigation pane in file explorer is completly broken and currupt and idk what to do to fix it / revert it. this happened ever since the new tabs update.I cant see my C: drive main drive. I cant see my usb sticks, i cant see my main directories such as the download, desktop...
  5. Dynamic Navigation Pane File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Navigation Pane File Explorer: Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well! Quick question, does anyone know how to or rather if there even is a way, to be able to set the navigation pane in File Explorer to dynamically minimize and maximise on mouse hover? I have pined the option to show and hide navigation...
  6. WIndows 10, File Explorer, Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows 10, File Explorer, Navigation Pane.: I'm baffled by WIndows 10, File Explorer, Navigation Pane. This morning I had a "Picture" folder - appearing under "This PC" and "Local Disk C" - located in C/User/Bill. I then set my picture folder to backup to OneDrive. Suddenly my "Picture" folder has been put in a...
  7. Changing size of icons/text of the Navigation Pane in File explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing size of icons/text of the Navigation Pane in File explorer: Hello, I know it is possible to change the size of fonts in windows, but I only want to change the size of the Navigation Pane in Windows File Explorer. The icons as well. I couldn't find a clear answer to this. Anyone? submitted by /u/TheyTukMyJub [link] [comments]...
  8. File Explorer Navigation Pane Icons have changed

File Explorer Navigation Pane Icons have changed: Hello. First time participating here. I asked this question a while ago on the HP community and the Ten Forums. Although suggestions were offered, the problem persists. I cannot give an exact date, but at some point my File Explorer Navigation Pane Icons changed from the...
  9. File Explorer Navigation Pane Default Icons Have Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Navigation Pane Default Icons Have Changed: Hello! First time posting here. I asked this question about a week ago on the HP community, and although a suggestion was offered, the problem persists. I cannot give an exact date, but at some point my File Explorer Navigation Pane Icons changed from the default: [img]...
  10. Expand File Explorer Navigation Pane

Expand File Explorer Navigation Pane: Now and then I want to view the full folder tree in Navigation Pane of File Explorer. There are some options to keep the folder tree open, but most of the time they are a pain in the butt. When I do want the tree visible, I have to go to the root disk and open each parent...