Windows 10: ios7 phone cannot load pictures after w10 install ios says trust

Discus and support ios7 phone cannot load pictures after w10 install ios says trust in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got w 10 about a week go, and got some nice pictures on my cell phone tried to put them in my laptop thru cable from phone to laptop,, like I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by goodride, Aug 13, 2015.

1. goodride Win User

ios7 phone cannot load pictures after w10 install ios says trust

I got w 10 about a week go, and got some nice pictures on my cell phone tried to put them in my laptop thru cable from phone to laptop,, like I have done for years,,,,,,

,,phone beeps trust computer.... comes on screen for a couple seconds hen goes away.

......Lenovo photomaster, and 2 other picture apps say no photos, sends trust this computer messge that does no good to tap.......so far cannot get past Cell phone ios 7 to download pictures and videos to my laptop that I just put w 10
    I already lost a good video or two from my vacation, I may never be able to duplicate..

I saw on another forum all kinds of remedies, but just wand w 10 to let me and the others out there know the easiest and most simple fix I already wasted a couple hours and those 2 -- 30 second videos.

I phone picture transfer to lap top Please !!

:)

goodride, Aug 13, 2015
  2. KimTharp Win User

My iphone wasn't recognized

I have recently updated my iphone5 with the ios 10.0.2. when I plugged in to my computer to import some pictures the computer says it doesn't recognize it. This has never been a problem in

the past. Also my phone is prompting me to trust the computer or not. This is on my home pc. Is this a problem with the last iPhone update?

KimTharp, Aug 13, 2015
  3. My windows lumia cannot perform simple operations

I recently installed windoes 10 on my lumia and my phone became useless.

I cannot send pictures anymore. Either the phone won't let me add it to my message or the message simply won't be send. I never had any problems like that before I instaled W10 and I have great network service. I have the same problems with attaching pictures
    to emails and also sending emails.

The phone keeps closing random apps. Not just games and social networks but mostly also nokia apps, such as ''camera'' and ''my photos''. I can hardly even take pictures, because the phone keeps closing the camera almost every time I try to use it. Usualy
    I just restart the phone and try again. However after that it usually only allows me to take one picture then it closes the camera yet again and I cannot view the pictures.

Before I installed W10 i loved my phone. It was working fast, I never had any problems, it took great pictures and every program worked fluently. The only thing that bothered me was the keybord in my native language, which was not usefull.

when I installed W10, i loved the style of the program since everything looked more elegant and they finally fixed the keyboard!! But as soon as I started using the phone I was shocked by how useless it became. I cannot do anything with it!!

is there anything I can do to fix this, other that uninstalling W10?

Mateja Novak, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

ios7 phone cannot load pictures after w10 install ios says trust

1. ios7 phone cannot load pictures after w10 install ios says trust - Similar Threads - ios7 phone cannot

2. Phone LInk IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone LInk IOS: Dear Sir or Madam, I have trouble connecting my iPhone 15 Pro Max to the Phone LInk on my Laptop Windows 11. i/we have tried many times with the Microsoft support team, and they couldn't help and sort this issue out. can you please help me? Its vitally important to me. To us...
  3. Phone Link for IOS

Phone Link for IOS: Has anybody had any success with the phone link and iphone 13 pro max? Mine will set up, phone calls, text, BUT I CANNOT RECVIVE texts! so annoying. Any advice would be great!!!...
  4. Phone Link for IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link for IOS: Has anybody had any success with the phone link and iphone 13 pro max? Mine will set up, phone calls, text, BUT I CANNOT RECVIVE texts! so annoying. Any advice would be great!!!...
  5. phone link for ios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link for ios: phone link for ios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/ec7668a0-040d-4cf1-846b-823cea673fed
  6. Phone Link for iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link for iOS: I looked on the Phone Link app, but I saw that it was for Android. I was wondering if the Phone Link app also works for iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/d36182e8-5f9e-48a4-8a69-191b77d43b4e
  7. Phone Link for iOS

Phone Link for iOS: I looked on the Phone Link app, but I saw that it was for Android. I was wondering if the Phone Link app also works for iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/d36182e8-5f9e-48a4-8a69-191b77d43b4e
  8. w10 app--your phone for IOS

w10 app--your phone for IOS: Winver 1903; build 18362.418 OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But...
  9. Cannot activate W10 after fresh install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate W10 after fresh install: Went to Microsoft website and downloaded the ISO image of W10. I have a Lenovo D20 that I have performed a fresh OS install onto a new ssd hard drive. Wanted to make sure W10 ran okay on hardware. After comfortable that W10 was running okay (no device manager complaints,...
  10. W10 - cannot install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 - cannot install.: I have a windows 7 home premium PC that performs faultlessly. Just after the W10 upgrade became available - I did install 10, just to have a look at the various features etc. At that stage I decided to return to the Win7 system - which I did with no problem. I now wish to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer keeps shuting down when i plug my iphone in to.download.pictures