Windows 10: IoT's moment of truth -- who can secure the data flows?

Discus and support IoT's moment of truth -- who can secure the data flows? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Innovative Internet of Things efforts need the maturity and experience of industrial internet service providers to secure data platforms and drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

IoT's moment of truth -- who can secure the data flows?

Read more: IoT's moment of truth -- who can secure the data flows? | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2016

2. HELP: Windows 10 wiped my computer clean

Messenger?

When it comes to computers, data specifically: those who complain about losing it are not messengers, they are whiners. Backups are NOT new things, not difficult to do and prove that the data in question is important to the individual BEFORE something unexpected
    happens.

Truth is truth. If someone doesn't know they can make copies of their data, they haven't used computers long enough to be in a place like this to complain about their lack of due diligence with their property.

Shenan Stanley, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise IoT

Hi IoTGirl,

Thank you for the help!

so IoT enterprise =
    embedded mode?

does this also have a menu like IoT core? how do I check if I'm running Iot?

And finally, do you know if any documentation exists on this process and how to secure the IoT?

Thanks,

David

DavidKochkerian, Oct 26, 2016
  4. linw Win User

We await with trepidation!

Thema:

1. IoT's moment of truth -- who can secure the data flows? - Similar Threads - IoT's moment truth

2. truth social

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  3. truth social

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  4. Telling Everyone truth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Telling Everyone truth: I wanted to make this public so I can help. If you notice every solution is nearly same from MS. They control you and there is nothing you can do. Thats where they are wrong. They force you to login, force you to update, force you to have Office license.TAKE YOUR POWER BACK I...
  5. Telling Everyone truth

Telling Everyone truth: I wanted to make this public so I can help. If you notice every solution is nearly same from MS. They control you and there is nothing you can do. Thats where they are wrong. They force you to login, force you to update, force you to have Office license.TAKE YOUR POWER BACK I...
  6. Speaking Truth to Power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaking Truth to Power.: And this is what happens when you speak truth to power: your post gets deleted. Truth hurts, huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaking-truth-to-power/d3f8ca15-418d-48d8-8836-9112a8b8f00b
  7. Speaking Truth to Power.

Speaking Truth to Power.: And this is what happens when you speak truth to power: your post gets deleted. Truth hurts, huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaking-truth-to-power/d3f8ca15-418d-48d8-8836-9112a8b8f00b
  8. Will Microsoft admit the truth?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft admit the truth?: This post and the fact that it is locked is proof the problem is not fixable, except by purchasing another processor, if possible, or a new computer. Windows 11 is coming and with the new security protocols, cloud features, browser implementations, etc. our old systems will...
  9. Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model: Today we are excited to announce the public preview of the Microsoft Common Data Model integrated in Microsoft Flow. Your flows can already connect to over 40 different services, but sometimes you want to capture new data that you're not already storing somewhere, or, you...
  10. Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft: Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft Applies to •Windows 10 If you're looking for content on what each telemetry level means and how to configure it in your organization, see Configure Windows telemetry in your organization. Learn about...