Windows 10: ip configration failuer

Discus and support ip configration failuer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Lenovo G5080 I facing problems to get hotspot on my mobile, it shows ip configration failuer while connecting to wifi hot spot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GautamChangedia, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ip configration failuer

I have Lenovo G5080 I facing problems to get hotspot on my mobile, it shows ip configration failuer while connecting to wifi hot spot

:)

GautamChangedia, Aug 3, 2018

2. W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 3, 2018
  4. NinjaNife Win User

ip configration failuer

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

ip configration failuer

1. ip configration failuer - Similar Threads - configration failuer

2. system configration

in Windows 10 Customization
    system configration: how i can check the ram capacity and sytem configration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configration/8535945b-360b-4c53-9225-e29dfd383860
  3. update failuer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    update failuer: Hello so I had an issue updating the Xbox App on PC and I uninstalled it, after I tried downloading it it's just stuck on Making Things Awesome and it is not moving from there, I really don't know what seems to be the issue....
  4. Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip: Hey Guys can You help me to activate my windows because its activated device i changed some hard ware like i had BIOS failuer IN My hp 14df2300cl I am From Bangladesh this FIxed by BIOS Chips Replacement And Up graded My RAM FROM 4GB TO 12 GB NOW ITS SHOWING ITS NOT ACTIVATED...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configration Data file doesn't contain valid...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configration Data file doesn't contain valid...: File: \BCD Error code: 0xc0000098 I received this error screenshot below out of nowhere on my Surface Go after turning it back on. Upon searching, I found that it was because of a boot configuration file. I've created a recovery drive to attempt to fix the problem using...
  6. Windows activation trubleshoot failuer to activate window

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation trubleshoot failuer to activate window: I updated my windows and it got deactivated after installing new update. the troubleshoot is giving error .. ////////////////////////////////////////////// we found a windows 10 home single language digital license for this device running windows 10 home single language ....
  7. WIN10 Pro failuer to read and use the whole 6T Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIN10 Pro failuer to read and use the whole 6T Hard Drive: I do not know what the problem is, it seems for some magical reason once again WIN10 can not do a simple task that WIN7, Vista(being the worst) and WIN8 seem to do with out a issue. That is use a 6T Hard Drive, the entire hard drive. It is not even home, it is pro, and never...
  8. Macirum Backup Failuers

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macirum Backup Failuers: After working flawlessly for months, Macrium Reflect is now failing, backing up only one out of the past five days. I have received differing errors; today, both in my schedule backup and with an entire new backup schedule, the failure is "Write Operation Failed - Access is...
  9. How to add a Cellular APN configration using Windows Configuration Designer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add a Cellular APN configration using Windows Configuration Designer: I want add a Cellular APN configuration by some kind of tool or command, which can implement the same result as Windows Settings->Network & Internet->Cellular->Advanced option->Add APN for a tablet and it contain SIM card. I search in the web site, and I find maybe I can use...