Windows 10: IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing

Discus and support IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A second issue popped up while I was trying to sync my iPad. There are multiple instances of the same device in my device list. I only have one iPad,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by braincramp, Apr 3, 2016.

1. IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing

A second issue popped up while I was trying to sync my iPad. There are multiple instances of the same device in my device list. I only have one iPad, but it shows up three times (see the highlighted entries).

IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing [​IMG]

Is there any way to delete the duplicate entries? The first and third entries (both named David's iPad) are apparently unused.

Thanks

:)

braincramp, Apr 3, 2016
  2. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Windows 10 Device

Hi David,

This issue may occur due to a possible system conflict. We have a workaround that we can use in resolving your issue. Please follow the steps below:

• Connect the iPad to the Windows 10 system.
    • Right click on Start and navigate to Control Panel> Autoplay.
    • Make sure the option Use Autoplay for all media and devices is checked.
    • Search for the iPhone device and select the option Ask me everytime from the drop down menu next to the device and then check.

If this doesn't work, we advised to contact your iPad manufacturer for further technical assistance.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Ryan Mon1, Apr 3, 2016
  3. auto play does not pop up

Hi Diana,

It's possible that the AutoPlay feature on your Windows 10 device is disabled. To enable AutoPlay, refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, select AutoPlay.
    • Switch on "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices" button.

You can also customize how the AutoPlay opens the drive under Choose AutoPlay defaults.

Should you have further questions, let us know.

Monica Cam, Apr 3, 2016
Thema:

IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing

1. IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing - Similar Threads - IPad Autoplay question

2. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list: Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below...
  3. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.: Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual category The Video Controller and Audio Devices are what I think is supposed to be an Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. The Ethernet controller...
  4. Headset not on the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not on the device list.: So I got a new headset a day ago and this ASUS Laptop Around Christmas. So the hardware or whatever is NVIDIA. I am trying to figure out how to enable it within my pc so I can hear from it because as of right now even if it is plugged in the audio still comes from the...
  5. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  6. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  7. Autoplay -Open Device Stage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay -Open Device Stage: I have a camera. For this camera Windows 10 "Auto play" is set to "Open Device Stage" which is run when this camera is connected via USB cable and then turned On. With Windows 10 version 1809 the camera app is listed on the Task bar then runs and saves pictures from the...
  8. Reset the autoplay/autorun devices list

Reset the autoplay/autorun devices list: In autoplay settings, i have the list of each device i connected so far. How do i remove them? 60251
  9. IPad Autoplay - question 1 - Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPad Autoplay - question 1 - Options: Hi - when I used to connect my iPad via a USB cable, iTunes would automatically open to synchronize the iPad with my pc. I thought it still worked that way when I first setup my new Windows 10 pc, but somewhere along the line (updates to iTunes and or Windows 10) that...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...