Windows 10: iPad updates

Discus and support iPad updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my wife gave me her iPad to update today. It has been a year since it was last updated. The iPad says it has to be connected to a pc to update. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jonmathi, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Jonmathi Win User

iPad updates

my wife gave me her iPad to update today. It has been a year since it was last updated. The iPad says it has to be connected to a pc to update. I connected to my pc and downloaded iTunes. It tells me to select help and check updates, but that option is not there! How should I update this ipad?

:)

Jonmathi, Aug 15, 2018

2. iPad Not Chargin'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Was it charging before Windows 10 upgrade?

Apple has designed the iPad to only charge when connected to an approved wall receptacle charger or to a high-amperage USB port only found on Apple iMac and MacBook products. If you connect it to a PC or non-Apple USB port it will not charge.

I suggest you to contact the Ipad support for better assistance.

Click on,
    http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/

Please share the details and updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 15, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond iPad updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2018
  4. iPad updates

xtra mail not showing in iPad

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean when you say not showing in iPad?
    • Which email account do you use?
    • Which app do you use on iPad to view your emails?
    • Are you referring to email content not showing in iPad or the email account itself?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please revert to this response along with answers to questions asked, we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

iPad updates

1. iPad updates - Similar Threads - iPad updates

2. I was downloading an update for my iPad and it said my C Drive ran out of space, now I have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was downloading an update for my iPad and it said my C Drive ran out of space, now I have...: I have been trying to update my iPad, so I plugged it in and tried to update it. It began an update download, but then iTunes said I ran out of space. So it stopped. But it left me with LESS space than before. I removed about 10-15 gigs and tired again, and it again left me...
  3. I was downloading an update for my iPad and it said my C Drive ran out of space, now I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was downloading an update for my iPad and it said my C Drive ran out of space, now I have...: I have been trying to update my iPad, so I plugged it in and tried to update it. It began an update download, but then iTunes said I ran out of space. So it stopped. But it left me with LESS space than before. I removed about 10-15 gigs and tired again, and it again left me...
  4. I was downloading an update for my iPad and it said my C Drive ran out of space, now I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore: Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recent-update-cannot-connect-to-apple/c4f1682b-603a-4522-a357-d2e5bec31d0c
  6. Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore: Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recent-update-cannot-connect-to-apple/c4f1682b-603a-4522-a357-d2e5bec31d0c
  7. Windows 10 recent update cannot connect to apple ipad in itunes which is asking to restore

8. Magic Puzzle app update on iPad

Magic Puzzle app update on iPad: Last Magic Puzzle app update on iPad somehow turned off sharing the puzzles to a puzzle group , how do I fix it? Did not update app on phone so it is still sharing. It also stopped my sharing any of my personal photos....
  9. update ipad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update ipad: how do i update my ipad off my computer on itunes account ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-ipad/5590ed0e-a360-49cd-a0e6-80ada2ee5df7
  10. iPhone and iPad don't update on USB 2 port update fine on USB 3 port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone and iPad don't update on USB 2 port update fine on USB 3 port: Why would an iOS update fail when normal iOS sync-type operations continue to work just fine? And why does using a USB 3 port for those iOS updates work without problem? I recently had to update my iPad and iPhone to iOS 12.4. No big deal,I've done those updates lots of...