Windows 10: Ipod Music Transfer To PC?

Discus and support Ipod Music Transfer To PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi is their any free software that would transfer your music from your 'Ipod Classic' to a PC with Win 10 pls? Appreciate any help Thx 47652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joe2cool, Apr 17, 2016.

1. joe2cool Win User

Ipod Music Transfer To PC?

Hi is their any free software that would transfer your music from your 'Ipod Classic' to a PC with Win 10 pls?

Appreciate any help

Thx

:)

joe2cool, Apr 17, 2016
  2. lan0.sky0 Win User

How to transfer music from iPod itouch to computer?

It should be on your computer. How did you get it to the ipod in the first place?

The music sync is one way - computer to ipod. The exception is itunes purchases. Without syncing: File>Transfer Purchases

The ipod touch is not a storage device. It is designed to mirror the elected content from your computer.

What's more,you can refer this article about how to transfer or copy music from iPod to computer, which included an easy guide to work out that.

Cheers.

lan0.sky0, Apr 17, 2016
  3. JohnMille Win User
    How can I move my ipod music to ipad?

How can I get the songs out of ipod and move them to ipad? they said copy the music to computer and then transfer to ipad. It sounds easy but that didn’t work at all!!! I tried so many times but when ipod was pluged in there was no music files shown on
    the computer! Anyone tried that before?

JohnMille, Apr 17, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I don't know anything about Ipods - but one way that will always work is "Real time" -- will take forever but simply play the music and output sound card into a recording / capture program. You'll have to re-tag afterwards again and if the music is already compressed then compressing it again from the analog capture will make it even more lossy --however this method will always work if nothing else will. Last rort method though as it' all Real Time !!!!.

Otherwise when you plug the device into a computer does it just show up as another device such as a hard disk etc -- then just copy the files with file explorer.

If you have any DRM stuff --then you are on your own --lesson NEVER buy music that's DRM'ed. - Itunes might work though if you used iTunes to load the music.

BTW don't worry about specific Apple formats -- there are loads of lossless converters out there and VLC will play Apple codecs (or almost anything else). Also a load of other Free players too -- and loads of Free tagging programs -- suggest a good one is Mp3tag --it tags other formats too.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 17, 2016
  5. joe2cool Win User
    Hi OK thx will check out

joe2cool, Apr 17, 2016
  6. I know there are some free and cheap apps that will do it. I don't know how well they work, because I stopped using Apple products after ditching my iPhone 3GS. Too many hoops to jump through, even with legally purchased music. A simple Google search will show you some of the apps, but I believe Media Monkey is one.

DeaconFrost, Apr 17, 2016
  7. joe2cool Win User
    Hi thx just hoping there was a way to save my playlists.

joe2cool, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Ipod Music Transfer To PC? - Similar Threads - Ipod Music Transfer

2. Transferring to iPod no iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring to iPod no iTunes: Hello can anyone recommend any software to transfer music to an iPos without using iTunes
  3. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  4. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  5. iPod music to my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPod music to my laptop: does anyone know how I can do this? I have iTunes installed on my laptop ... submitted by /u/NottyHubby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqecan/ipod_music_to_my_laptop/
  6. How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?: How do I transfer Music from Laptop to iPod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-laptop-to-ipod/0fac0bbc-dd3e-4a9f-93ca-5a769e92a115
  7. MUSIC TRANSFER

MUSIC TRANSFER: CANNOT TRANSFER MUSIC FROM ITUNES TO IPOD USING USB CABLE. TELLS ME TO "SCAN THE DRIVE" AND RE-TRY. NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-transfer/fe7cff28-26d1-4032-9b81-5bcf34fef6f5"
  8. transfering music

transfering music: How do I transfer music from windows media player to a file on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-music/3ff86d6b-476d-4c8a-9b84-c0ba48a01cb2"
  9. Transferring music from PC to tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring music from PC to tablet: I am trying to transfer some old CD's that I have copied to Windows media player onto my Lenovo tablet but despite having a US cable connected between the two when I try to sync the music I see a message saying 'connect a device'. As it is connected I can't see what else I...
  10. Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I transfer music from Windows 10 to iPod Touch without iTunes?: I would like if I could get some new music on to my iPod Touch and I'm wondering if I can do it in Windows 10 without installing iTunes. I don't want to install iTunes as I'm happy with Foobar2k and all the software I have at present. I'd rather not install iTunes for just...