Windows 10: IPTV

Discus and support IPTV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just switched provider but will have to settle for same 15/3 speed I already had. WiFi in my part of town is same with all the providers but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CountMike, May 15, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

IPTV

I just switched provider but will have to settle for same 15/3 speed I already had. WiFi in my part of town is same with all the providers but this switch saved me 10 or so Euros a month and no contract at all. Got first month free too. Don't want to pay for cable too because as far as TV is concerned I'm getting by just fine with over the air programs and IPTV.

:)

CountMike, May 15, 2015

2. how can i add list of IPTV on my windows phone i find free List here www.iptvlinksfree.com

how can i add list of IPTV on my windows phone i find free List here www.iptvlinksfree.com

i need to watch TV on my Windows Phone and i find a lot of Links free for iptv

Sussane1988, May 15, 2015
  3. windows 10. media center replacement

There is already something out there like that. Just Google IPTV.

JeromeKunze, May 15, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

IPTV

If you install Kodi on your PC you can watch TV there too. *Smile

badrobot, May 15, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Not familiar with it.

CountMike, May 15, 2015
  6. badrobot Win User
    Kodi is the new name for XBMC.

badrobot, May 15, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Oh, right, downloaded Kodi and installed it and it said it' will replace XBMC but keep settings. Now just to figure out how to use it to watch IPTV.

CountMike, May 15, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

IPTV

EMBY can use a IPTV plugin too

9. badrobot Win User
    How did it go Mike? Did you find time to do it? *Smile

badrobot, May 16, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    Tnx. not yet, too nice weather right now. Just jump in to have a coffee and a smoke and answer some mail.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IPTV

1. IPTV - Similar Threads - IPTV

2. paid app iptv pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid app iptv pro: Yesterday I downloaded Iptv player pro,worked perfect but today will not work , pop up windows cannot find c:/program file/windowsapps/366Discover app...............................the files ae in windowsapps. Tried this ::Perform SFC Scan and Repair Windows Image-This...
  3. paid app iptv pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid app iptv pro: Yesterday I downloaded Iptv player pro,worked perfect but today will not work , pop up windows cannot find c:/program file/windowsapps/366Discover app...............................the files ae in windowsapps. Tried this ::Perform SFC Scan and Repair Windows Image-This...