Windows 10: IPv4 adress problem.

Discus and support IPv4 adress problem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed last year that I could not play any of the LAN games and thats couse my IPv4 adress was diffrent than the rest of them connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AljažLukman, Aug 1, 2018.

1. IPv4 adress problem.

Hi,

I noticed last year that I could not play any of the LAN games and thats couse my IPv4 adress was diffrent than the rest of them connected to the same router.

My

IPv4: 93.103.189.0

Subnet mask : 255.255.0.0

While all the other pcs are running on
    IPv4: 193.168.54.0

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

How do I change my IPv4 adress? I tried manualy doing it in networkcard advanced options but after I entered my IPv4, Subnet mask and default gateway it said "unknown network" and I was left with no internet connection. After that I set options to automaticly get the IPv4 back and it changed it back to 93.103.189.0. So I'm looking for help on how to change IPv4 from 93.103.189.0 to 193.168.54.0

:)

AljažLukman, Aug 1, 2018

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Aug 1, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Web Address System Faces Changes; We Will Run Out of IPv4 Domains by 2011

there is just so much waste with ipv4 adresses .. we have like 30 of them available and allocated for our own use even though we dont use most of them

W1zzard, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Shyska Win User

IPv4 adress problem.

Web Address System Faces Changes; We Will Run Out of IPv4 Domains by 2011

He's talking about ipv4 addresses (ipv4 adress example might be 213.162.1.15), probalby they have /27 subnet assigned to them, in every subnet there is first and last unusable address that means 2^(32-27)-2=32-2=30, they use only some of these addresses for actual servers, others are free aka not-used *Smile IPv4 adress problem. :)

Shyska, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

IPv4 adress problem.

1. IPv4 adress problem. - Similar Threads - IPv4 adress problem

2. Technicolor CGA4234DGW "please enter a valid IPv4 Adress and a Ipv6 Adress for port forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technicolor CGA4234DGW "please enter a valid IPv4 Adress and a Ipv6 Adress for port forwarding: I'm trying to port forward but it says that I need to enter a valid Ipv4 and Ipv6 adress and when I put my IPv4 adress in, it says it is not right. Can anyone help me....
  3. Technicolor CGA4234DGW "please enter a valid IPv4 Adress and a Ipv6 Adress for port forwarding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technicolor CGA4234DGW "please enter a valid IPv4 Adress and a Ipv6 Adress for port forwarding: I'm trying to port forward but it says that I need to enter a valid Ipv4 and Ipv6 adress and when I put my IPv4 adress in, it says it is not right. Can anyone help me....
  4. IPV4 disabling pc to obtain an IP adress automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPV4 disabling pc to obtain an IP adress automatically: Every time I restart my pc, I notice I am connected to my network, however, I have no internet connection. After looking at my Wifi properties I noticed in the TCP/IPv4 properties it was set so I would have to enter my IP address and DNS server addresses manually; setting...
  5. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  6. IP Adress

IP Adress: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  7. IP Adress

IP Adress: Why would my IP address remain the same after I moved and changed states https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/485c5387-eadc-474b-871d-e05218cbaf36
  8. ipv4

ipv4: I've tried all suggestions in this forum and I still cannot get my ipv4 back. Still waiting to hear from ESET, Still not able to get my ipv4. Access is denied and reset failed and I open cmd prompt as admin. Short of reinstalling Win10 any more suggestions?...
  9. Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with HDDScan test with Access violation at adress 004DFC98: Hi, I done HDDSCAN Short Test and on all 3 HDD's I'm getting tables: Access violation at adress 004DFC98 in module 'HDDScan.exe'. Read of adress 0000002C. What problem may it be and how can I solve it? Thanks...
  10. Endless Connectivity Problems IPv4/6

Endless Connectivity Problems IPv4/6: Hi, sorry for tor the confusing problem I'll explain from the beginning. Yesterday my Ethernet (via a power line) was coming up with a yellow exclamation mark with the error of "Cannot find a valid IP configuration" I went through the entire process of trying to solve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SOLVE AUTOCONFIGURATION IPV4

2. how to solve being of 2 ipv4 address in my computer windows 10

3. why ipv4 problem

4. example of ipv4 address problem,
  5. ipv4 problems