Windows 10: IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection-- any lasting solutions?

Discus and support IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection-- any lasting solutions? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 laptop hooked up to an ethernet connection which has been working well for the past 6 months. On 2/18/16 it stopped working. I traced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shandy, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Shandy Win User

IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection-- any lasting solutions?

I have Windows 10 laptop hooked up to an ethernet connection which has been working well for the past 6 months. On 2/18/16 it stopped working. I traced the problem to the Qualcomm Atheros network Controller/ Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller: Internet status > IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection
    IPv6 Connectivity: No network connection
    Clicked: diagnose --> System checked & reset, with IPv4 Connectivity and internet access restored.

This resolved the problem until 3/4, following a Windows 10 update. The above solution no longer works. Clicking 'Disable this net work device' and then enabling it again restores IPv4 Connectivity and internet access for a limited time but loading a new site or page is slower than it was prior to the emergence of this problem on 2/18, and then the connection is again lost after maybe 10 to 20 minutes. This solution is better than nothing but not satisfactory. I would much appreciate any suggestions for a more lasting solution -- suitably detailed for a non sophisticated user.

:)

Shandy, Mar 7, 2016

2. Wireless Connectivity

I have no IPV4 or IPV6 connectivity

Using windows 10....dell laptop

I have Internet access if I plug in....and my tablet can find the WiFi network but the laptop says ....in the network properties ,.....status non operational.

Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6) disconnected.

Troubleshooter says any networks used previously are out of range?

Any help?

Thanks

LeslieHallett_969, Mar 7, 2016
  3. ASUS ET2701 Windows10 and WIFI

Couldn't get any info from the manufacturer but windows update says I have the latest driver for the device and it is working correctly even under fault conditions. I managed to get a status log the last time it failed. Valid mac and ip addresses were present
    and I have replaced them with the word 'removed'.

Name: Ethernet

Description: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Physical address (MAC): removed

Maximum transmission unit: 1500

IPv4 address: removed

IPv6 address: removed

DNS servers: removed

Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Name: Wi-Fi

Description: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter

DNS servers: removed removed

Name: Local Area Connection* 12

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

DNS servers: removed, removed, removed

Name: Bluetooth Network Connection

Description: Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)

Maximum transmission unit: 0

Name: Ethernet 2

Description: TomTom #2

Name: Local Area Connection* 2

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #3

It looks like all comms failed?

Why was I asked to enter 192.168.1.1 into my browser on an earlier reply?

tony bowman w10, Mar 7, 2016
  4. JohnD Win User

Try loading an *elevated command prompt and enter netsh int ipv4 install and restart your computer.

* Click the Start button . In the Search box, type command prompt. In the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.

JohnD, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

1. IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection-- any lasting solutions? - Similar Threads - IPv4 Connectivity network

2. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  3. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  4. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  5. Wifi won't connect to any IPv4 address after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi won't connect to any IPv4 address after the last update: Like the title says, after the last time my computer installed a windows update, I can no longer connect to any IPv4 address. IPv6 is working fine. things I've tried reinstalling the driver for the wifi adapter used a different adapter manually set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and...
  6. Not connected to any networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not connected to any networks: Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty. My network adapter is in device manager with updated...
  7. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...
  8. VPN Connection - Cannot open Networking Properties IPv4

VPN Connection - Cannot open Networking Properties IPv4: We use a lot of VPN PPTP Connections. On most we turn off "Use default gateway on remote network". See the image below that shows where this setting is turned off. We cannot open the properties for Internet Protocol Version 4 on VPN connections under Windows 10. This is...
  9. Strange IPv4 subnet mask for network connection

Strange IPv4 subnet mask for network connection: My default gateway is 192.168.1.1 (FIOS). I am running some Windows 2012R2 servers under Hyper-V. When I set up the servers, I *believe* the Hyper-V Manager also added a network configuration for the VMs. The VM IP addresses are 172.18.x.x and the subnet mask is 255.255.0.0....
  10. ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I just bought a new computer and it connected to the internet fine. Today, right after an update from Asus Live Update, my internet stopped working. It says the wifi is connected but when I open a browser and search it says no internet. I went into control panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. witeless network properties status not operational

2. network disconnected not operational

3. under network properties status not operational

4. Name: Ethernet Description: Microsoft Hyper-V Network Adapter Physical address (MAC): 02:15:5d:f5:12:fa Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected,
  5. sharing vpn to ethernet 1pv4 no network status