Windows 10: IPv6 Connectivity: No network access

Discus and support IPv6 Connectivity: No network access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not that computer savvy and I've been going through forums but nothing is working to get my computer to connect to the internet again. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scy966, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Scy966 Win User

IPv6 Connectivity: No network access

I'm not that computer savvy and I've been going through forums but nothing is working to get my computer to connect to the internet again. It was working fine yesterday so I have no idea what changed. All other devices can connect. Using my laptop to search.

IPv4 is connected but I can't get IPv6 to connect at all. No error messages anywhere.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: Fixed. Updated drivers worked. Just had to restart a couple times for it to work. Thanks!

:)

Scy966, Nov 7, 2015

2. IPv6 Connectivity has no network access and I can't play any games as well as my internet speed is lower then usual.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Run Maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computers, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 7, 2015
  3. LemontS Win User
    IPv6 Connectivity has no network access and I can't play any games as well as my internet speed is lower then usual.

After doing this, all I got told was that there are no problems at all even with administrator settings. I have my laptop turned off at the moment and I still have the issue.

LemontS, Nov 7, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, you don't need IPV6 yet, you may need it when the addresses run out in IPV4, as for your connectivity problem, could you please tell us the make and model of your network cards, are you having problem with Ethernet connection or Wi-Fi?
    EDIT:
    If it's your desktop, disconnect the Ethernet cable, uninstall the Ethernet driver in Device Manager( by right clicking the driver), switch of the PC, reconnect Ethernet cable and reboot and see whether it finds the network.

brummyfan, Nov 7, 2015
  5. Scy966 Win User
    The manufacturer is Realtek I think. It's ethernet. I checked all the wiring and that part is functioning as normal.

Scy966, Nov 7, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Download latest drivers from www.realtek.com For recent motherboards, the correct driver is at 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet -> PCI Express -> Software.

spapakons, Nov 7, 2015
  7. Scy966 Win User
    What's the best way to do that without connection? I can save it to a usb from another computer?

Scy966, Nov 7, 2015
  8. Scy966 Win User

New drivers from Realtek didn't do anything. Still says err_timed_out but says I'm connected to the network.

Scy966, Nov 7, 2015
  9. spapakons Win User
    If you are connected and you have access to the internet, then just ignore it. IPv6 is not common yet. Most ISPs use only IPv4

spapakons, Nov 8, 2015
  10. I have the same problem, the IPv6 seems to be an issue. Every 5 minutes i get disconnected, but the Network icon says im connnected. Its really boring, trying to search for a soulution but always get disconnected... *Sad What to do?

Maestrofix, Dec 5, 2015
  11. spapakons Win User
    The solution is to install better drivers. Download last official LAN drivers from manufacturer. Do not rely on Windows Update.

spapakons, Dec 5, 2015
  12. Maestrofix, Dec 5, 2015
  13. MrHudson Win User

That is one of my issues with Win10, its connecting to same internet as this Win7 but Win10 is connecting via IPv6 ( Internet Protocol version 6) but has no internet access. hover pointer over wifi icon and it says verifying network, no internet access.. Win7 laptop has Qualcomm wifi, Win10 has Realtek. Only way for Win 10 to connect on IPv4 is set it right near modem. even then windows does not connect to internet.
    I even went in BIOs and set network to IPv4 EUFI or what ever. where IPv4 would be the only connection and it still connects to IPv6.

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IPv6 Connectivity: No network access - Similar Threads - IPv6 Connectivity network

2. Ipv6 no network access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I appreciate any help I can get. I recently installed some windows updates and then my network connection started crashing. I thought I should remove the updates since it seemed that they were doing more harm than good so I checked on latest restore point. Moving...
  3. Ipv6 no network access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I appreciate any help I can get. I recently installed some windows updates and then my network connection started crashing. I thought I should remove the updates since it seemed that they were doing more harm than good so I checked on latest restore point. Moving...
  4. Ipv6 no network access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. IPv6 Connectivity: No network access

IPv6 Connectivity: No network access: Just got a new PC, and installed Windows 10 Education got a copy from my school, UBC, plugged in ethernet, and everything was fine for a little bit but then the internet stopped working for certain sites. Google sites work fine, many other sites load after a little bit of...
  6. IPv6 no network access

IPv6 no network access: I've been trying to set up IPv6, and so far, I've enabled it on my TP-Link router. [ATTACH] However, every time I try to test for IPv6 support at test-ipv6.com, it says I do not have IPv6 support. When I check my connection status from the network adapter settings, this is...
  7. IPV6 Connectivity : No Network Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IPV6 Connectivity : No Network Access: Hello,everyone. So recently I realized that my PC runs on IPV4 since I took the WebRTC test due to voice quality issues on discord. I checked the status of my connection and next to IPV6 it said "No Network Access". Ive tried many troubleshooting guides online, which include:...
  8. IPV6 : No Network Access

IPV6 : No Network Access: Hello,everyone. So recently I realized that my PC runs on IPV4 since I took the WebRTC test due to voice quality issues on discord. I checked the status of my connection and next to IPV6 it said "No Network Access". Ive tried many troubleshooting guides online, which include:...
  9. IPV6 no network access

IPV6 no network access: The status of the internet shows: IPv4 internet but IPv6 no network access. I have tried so many ways to solve the problem bu no works. I met this problems twice before, and I solved it by turning off the firewall and changing some settings on services( I don't remember it...
  10. ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I just bought a new computer and it connected to the internet fine. Today, right after an update from Asus Live Update, my internet stopped working. It says the wifi is connected but when I open a browser and search it says no internet. I went into control panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipv6 connectivity: no network acess

2. ipv6 no connectivity in win 10