Windows 10: Ironlake Platform

Discus and support Ironlake Platform in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys. Recently from upgrading to Windows 10 and trying some builds I'm been having a hard time finding drivers for my laptop especially the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ChinitaRed, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Ironlake Platform

Hello guys. Recently from upgrading to Windows 10 and trying some builds I'm been having a hard time finding drivers for my laptop especially the Graphics Card. I've tried downgrading the version etc and i have a switchable graphics so my graphics sucks. So I've tried many graphics card version, nvidia, amd, intel hd, but actually found gma 4500mhd , gm45 chipset from dell but unlucky it can't even execute. So now just try finding a compatible intel HD version. and when I check my intel logs that Ironlake Platform came in error and so of course unrecognized OS name which is obvious.

Just curious about Ironlake Platform, really have no idea what's its root etc. Just a noob here..

:)

ChinitaRed, Sep 24, 2015

2. After updating windows os build 14393.222 my external hdd it is not recognized in the disk management it is showing UNLOCATED

Hello

I ve tried all these methods again I see unallocated ....

The last method was to find chipset driver but it is hard me to find newer driver , mu chipset is: North Bridge: Intel Ironlake-M IMC

Motherboard: Motherboard Name Dell Inspiron 1564

What next I can do?

Thank you for helping me

I.S

IvoSimjanoski, Sep 24, 2015
  3. QT platform is not cross-platform, it will be failed soon in the future !!

Regardless of your intentions its a fact that the N96 will never get QT, end of story.

To release QT for that obsolete 2008 model would be a waste of time, talent and resources.

Nothing you say or do can change this, nokia will not be releasing QT for N96. If you are so desperate for it you should try contacting developers and see if one of them is willing to do it as an open source project.

psychomania---01, Sep 24, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Ironlake Platform

ChinitaRed, the first thing you are going to have to do is get rid of all of the drivers you have tried. According to your system specs, you are using Intel Graphics. Installing Nvidia and AMD drivers is a no no. They do not get along on the same system. Uninstall them. I would try using CCleaner to do it. CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download. Uninstall Nvidia Graphics, AMD graphics and Intel Graphics, then reboot. Windows should install the driver you need then.

essenbe, Sep 27, 2015
Thema:

Ironlake Platform

1. Ironlake Platform - Similar Threads - Ironlake Platform

2. Windows-11 platform android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-11 platform android: Windows-11 platform android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-platform-android/bc4de0c1-d0ad-4217-9b93-7ff85cc036a1
  3. Windows-11 platform android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows-11 platform android: Windows-11 platform android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-platform-android/bc4de0c1-d0ad-4217-9b93-7ff85cc036a1
  4. How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...: While attempting to install Ubuntu on Terminal, I encountered the following error:Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure virtualization is enabled in...
  5. How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...

How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...: While attempting to install Ubuntu on Terminal, I encountered the following error:Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure virtualization is enabled in...
  6. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  7. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  8. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  9. Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.

Internet will work for streaming platforms and communcation ones but not for games at all.: I have attempted several troubleshoots and several guides some which are super unclear and not helpful but nothings worked, I just want someone to please explain why I have this problem and how I resolve it. Its been like this for a few days now and its becoming very...
  10. Intel(r) Ironlake Graphics mobile chipset driver for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel(r) Ironlake Graphics mobile chipset driver for Windows 10?: I am unable to find a graphics driver for Intel(r) Ironlake Mobile Graphics Chipset for Windows 10. Please can someone help me. Thank You....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel ironlake driver windows 10

2. Intel Ironlake-M IMC driver

3. intel ironlake graphics driver

4. windows10 driver intel ironlake desktop