Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I have been receiving a BSOD error when gaming (various different ones). It usually occurs 10 mins+ into the game and has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BFGuser, Aug 17, 2016.

1. BFGuser Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming

Hi,

Recently, I have been receiving a BSOD error when gaming (various different ones). It usually occurs 10 mins+ into the game and has been occurring randomly for about a month or so now but is now much more frequent (nearly every time I play a game). I have unplugged devices and tried to remove any drivers I believed was causing the issue but this does not seem to have resolved the issue.

I have also updated to the latest Nvidia drivers (uninstalled using DDU) & updated bios to latest. Windows 10 has also recently been updated to the Anniversary update. Graphics card is running at stock clock and I have monitored temperatures of cpu & gpu which appear to be within a normal range.

I have never received a BSOD unless I play a game.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

:)

BFGuser, Aug 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Aug 17, 2016
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    DELL laptop with IRQL-Not-Or-Equal blue screen each time I attempt to connect to internet

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Aug 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello BFGuser and welcome to TenForums *Smile

It looks as if you have a counterfeit version of Windows 10 Pro. We therefore cannot help you as it is against the forum rules. Also, it is rare that anyone will analyse a counterfeit copy as the results are unpredictable.

If you install and activate a genuine version of W10 we will be able to help.

philc43, Aug 17, 2016
  5. BFGuser Win User
    Thank you, will have a look into it.

BFGuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  4. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  5. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  6. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  7. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  8. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing: Installed a new hardrive and games are crashing and BSOD minidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPyIqzqqgb7iBpFirg7i3ZG499O?e=mCrz8M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal-and-game-crashing/87d308cb-1f77-432b-a7dd-baffb22ac62a
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...