Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I have been receiving a BSOD error when gaming (various different ones). It usually occurs 10 mins+ into the game and has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BFGuser, Aug 17, 2016.

1. BFGuser Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming

Hi,

Recently, I have been receiving a BSOD error when gaming (various different ones). It usually occurs 10 mins+ into the game and has been occurring randomly for about a month or so now but is now much more frequent (nearly every time I play a game). I have unplugged devices and tried to remove any drivers I believed was causing the issue but this does not seem to have resolved the issue.

I have also updated to the latest Nvidia drivers (uninstalled using DDU) & updated bios to latest. Windows 10 has also recently been updated to the Anniversary update. Graphics card is running at stock clock and I have monitored temperatures of cpu & gpu which appear to be within a normal range.

I have never received a BSOD unless I play a game.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

:)

BFGuser, Aug 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Aug 17, 2016
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    DELL laptop with IRQL-Not-Or-Equal blue screen each time I attempt to connect to internet

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Aug 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello BFGuser and welcome to TenForums *Smile

It looks as if you have a counterfeit version of Windows 10 Pro. We therefore cannot help you as it is against the forum rules. Also, it is rare that anyone will analyse a counterfeit copy as the results are unpredictable.

If you install and activate a genuine version of W10 we will be able to help.

philc43, Aug 17, 2016
  5. BFGuser Win User
    Thank you, will have a look into it.

BFGuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when gaming - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hey guys my pc has been acting weird in the last few days.the runs slower and when i open a youtube video in fullscreen or a game BSOD appears with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.also the cpu usage spikes time to time.i have tested the ram using windows memory diagnostics and no...
  3. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD when playing games

"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD when playing games: Hello everyone! So i got myself a new rig last week. Runs great, runs cool and kicks ass. But i have one problem, which is these random BSODs i get when playing games. They happen about once every 1-2 hours. *Shock My setup: ROG GTX 1080 Strix i7 8700k (OC @ 4.9gz) 16gb...
  4. CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal: I have a Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq3C8eSjP7BsjAfMVfJMz1NU-uNv Only CS is doing I can play literally any other game inclusing other source engine games without a problem? Happens at random intervals into the game sometimes in the main menu sometimes ingame, never last...
  5. CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal: I have a Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq3C8eSjP7BsjAfMVfJMz1NU-uNv Only CS is doing I can play literally any other game inclusing other source engine games without a problem? Happens at random intervals into the game sometimes in the main menu sometimes ingame, never last...
  6. CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CS:GO BSOD irql not less or or equal: I have a Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq3C8eSjP7BsjAfMVfJMz1NU-uNv Only CS is doing I can play literally any other game inclusing other source engine games without a problem?...
  7. BSOD irql not less or equal

BSOD irql not less or equal: Hi Gruuz, Please update the BIOS to version 4008.
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games.

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games.: Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a bit of a loss *Sad...
  9. BSOD irql not less or equal

BSOD irql not less or equal: Upgraded Win 7 Pro Dell laptop to Win 10 Pro. Screen resolution changed on first win 10 boot and other resolutions greyed out. Windows update says unable to update Intel HD graphics drivers. Downloaded win 10 drivers from Intel site and installed. On reboot get...
  10. irql not less or equal BSOD

irql not less or equal BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, random BSODs giving the IRQL not less or equal message. It happens at random times, and doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action. 27715