Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 Boot Up

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 Boot Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my computer like I regularly do, and suddenly. Blue Screen. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I attempted to restart the computer, I got the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CentricArts, Feb 11, 2017.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 Boot Up

I was using my computer like I regularly do, and suddenly. Blue Screen. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.
    I attempted to restart the computer, I got the error code 68 on my debug monitor on the motherboard.
    I restarted the computer and got error code 79.

Occasionally from restarting the BIOS, I would have Windows to finally boot up, only to blue screen the moment it shows the windows logo. After a few restarts and it reaching the Windows 10 boot up screen, it would attempt to trouble shoot, only to fail. I can get into the BIOS no problem, it's getting past that which is the problem.

I first assumed it was a power consumption issue as sometimes the computer would boot up, and when it does it instantly fails. And when it doesn't, it gets stuck at initialization. So I attempted to switch around the power cables for the power supply. No hope. I change out the power supply for a spare I had. Same errors.

I assumed that it was it was my Windows that somehow corrupted itself, but here I am typing on the same SSD the operating system I'm trying to boot from on my computer, installed into my spare laptop. I still tried to use alternative ways of launching or fixing the OS regardless, just to check.

I've tried to install a new copy of windows 10 on a new hard drive. Same errors. I've tried launching an alternate hard drive with Windows 10 on. Same errors. However, after booting up on my laptop and removing all the additional software that might effect my BIOS, I have removed the debug errors on the motherboard and now the only problem I have is the instant blue screen.

I tried a different graphics card and the original graphics card in all PCI slots of the motherboard and still along with trying the RAM sticks in diffrent slots and testing out one at a time with the sys memory check on the motherboard. No issues with the RAM.

So now I'm wondering if it's a processor error or a motherboard error that I'll have to replace. All of my components are less than a month old except my hard drives. But from using the operating systems I've been using on my laptop, it doesn't seem like that's the problem.

I've been working on fixing this for 8 hours now, please help. (Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place)

Here is the Windows Debug I managed to get from my laptop Attachment 120949

:)

CentricArts, Feb 11, 2017

2. Windows 10 Blue screen on boot - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (epfwwfp.sys)

I went to fix driver irql tank you

עופרנעים, Feb 11, 2017
  3. JnrLouis Win User
    Windows 10 crashed?

I reset my Windows 10 laptop and I can't access my system because of this blue screen error that shows up immediately after booting. Kernel Auto boost lock acquisition fix with raised IRQL

JnrLouis, Feb 11, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 Boot Up

Hello and welcome to TenForums!

Please follow the instructions at the top of the page and also fill in as much detail as you can in your system specs. The BSOD posting instructions are there to ensure we get all the data we need to analyse crashes.

philc43, Feb 12, 2017
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 Boot Up

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 Boot Up - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal: Hi, can someone please help to explain below bug to me? My computer seems to crash a lot recently whenever I tried to play some heavy video games. ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  4. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  5. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  8. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...