Windows 10: IRQL not less or equal when running Armored Warfare

Discus and support IRQL not less or equal when running Armored Warfare in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; several stop error crashes when running an app on all graphical settings (armored Warfare) dm collection attached 37203 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fr3nchy, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Fr3nchy Win User

IRQL not less or equal when running Armored Warfare

several stop error crashes when running an app on all graphical settings (armored Warfare)
    dm collection attached

:)

Fr3nchy, Jan 11, 2016

2. Blue screen DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when plug in iPAQ

I'm getting this error regularly, about once a day. The PC crashes so it's serious for me. It's intermittent but I notice it happening when I have just plugged in the iPAQ or I have updated some data which causes activesync to start a sync.

I'm running XP SP2 and activesync 4.5.0 (build 5096). I removed and reinstalled activesync a few weeks ago. My iPAQ is HP iPAQ 114.

Kevin iPAQ114, Jan 11, 2016
  3. printer problem

when I try to print stop code driver IRQL not less or equal comes up and computer restarts. I am running windows 10

CharleneWilsonY, Jan 11, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The dumpfiles mentioned ndis.sys.
    This points to network related problem.
    Armored Warfare is a Online game.
    You have Railink Wireless Adapter USB with driver from jun 2014 this could be the cause of the BSOD.
    Please update to a windows 10 compatible driver, else remove. And see if this stops the BSOD.

Did you already update to the windows 10 drivers from your supportpage http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/X79%2...oad&os=Win1064

lifetec, Jan 12, 2016
  5. Fr3nchy Win User
    Thanks for the prompt and concise reply.I followed your advice. I've updated the wireless adapter to the most recent windows 10 compatible version, I've also installed all three of the drivers from the support page. now I will see if that has helped or completely solved the issue. I will update you in a couple days unless something wrong happens before then.

Fr3nchy, Jan 13, 2016
  6. Fr3nchy Win User
    Okay, after a week or so trying things out it seems it has not completely solved the problem. currently the only stop error I'm getting is system service exception when playing armored warfare. any suggestions?

Fr3nchy, Jan 16, 2016
  7. lifetec Win User
    The driver you installed for your Railink Wireless Adapter USB is even older it is from 2013 the previous one was from 2014.
    I found this page from mediathek is your USB device supported MediaTek - Semiconductor Technology and Cutting-Edge SoC
    Have you tried to disable/remove this device and see if this stops the BSOD.
    1 of the dumpfiles from 16 jan mention procesname mycomgames.exe and this uses the P2P protocol.

You are using a very old version of Minitool partizion wizard update to the latest windows 10 version.

Please update Intel Rapid Storage Driver it is from 2012, install the windows 8.1 driver from your supportpage.

lifetec, Jan 16, 2016
  8. Fr3nchy Win User

Okay looking into it, thank you. will update you soon

Fr3nchy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL not less or equal when running Armored Warfare - Similar Threads - IRQL less equal

2. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal: Hi, can someone please help to explain below bug to me? My computer seems to crash a lot recently whenever I tried to play some heavy video games. ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  4. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  5. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  8. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...