Windows 10: IRQL , Pool Curroption , Memory management HELP!

Discus and support IRQL , Pool Curroption , Memory management HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So for the past two weeks i have been recieving lots of BSOD's. Most of them are IRQL not less than Equal , then memory management. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blippo3k, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Blippo3k Win User

IRQL , Pool Curroption , Memory management HELP!

Hi,

So for the past two weeks i have been recieving lots of BSOD's.
    Most of them are IRQL not less than Equal , then memory management.
    I have tried doing the driver verification only to have it consitantly loop (which is what it supposed to do) for me to then turn it off in safemode.
    I have also done a system restore with the same thing to happen.
    I have also tried using Driver uninstaller DDU and reinstalling my driver for my gtx 970
    I have also tried reseating my gfx card.
    Oh and i did a complete reinstall yesterday (only to find a blue screen when i came home from being out for 2 hours).

Essentially im out of idea's and i need some help with what this is.

Attached is my log collector dump if some one could please decipher and let me know which bit of hardware i need to send to a farm upstate.

Thanks in advance.
    Attachment 73001

:)

Blippo3k, Apr 3, 2016

2. Minidump files

Thanks for replying.

I tried re-uploading the minidump files.

I have gotten many different messages when the computer crashed, such as, bad pool caller, memory management, irql not less or equal, irql zero(something like that), and many others. From what I've picked up in the forums, it seems to be a driver issue,
    but I don't really know anything about drivers and don't have any idea which one it is, or how to fix it.

Please let me know what to do. thanx

Mark543210, Apr 3, 2016
  3. Multiple random errors of different kinds when using any Browser in Windows 10

I get these errors at random times at the bsod when using any of my 3 browsers(mostly) using windows 10.

I have what I think are all my drivers up to date.

Bad Pool Header

Memory Management

Kernel security check failure

IRQL not less or equal

Page fault in nonpaged area

PFN list corrupt

any suggestions?

AtomicDragon71, Apr 3, 2016
  4. zztemp Win User

It looks like you do not have a genuine windows.
    You're license might be valid (i don't know) but is certainly not activated.
    Please fix this first.

Forum rules

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

According to forum rules, we can not help you until this is resolved.
    When you have this sorted out, we will be happy to assist!!

zztemp, Apr 3, 2016
  5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    There are various different BSODs, mostly they are memory related.

And, the windows is not up to date.
    Code: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (4 procs) Free x64[/quote] Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

If memtest86+ does not show any error, update windows. Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Then report us how it goes.

6. Blippo3k Win User
    Apologies have resolved that now

Please see attached ( i reran the tool just to get a new genuine text
    Attachment 73116

now on to the memtest i left it over night and it came back errors on pass 4

Attachment 73117

Am i going to have to buy new RAM?

Blippo3k, Apr 4, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.
    This to determine if a slot is at fault or a stick.

axe0, Apr 4, 2016
  8. ARC
    Arc Win User

Better you complete the "Results & Extended Testing" part of the test.

It will consume some more time, but it will discriminate between a RAM stick caused memory error and a DIMM slot caused memory error.

If it is a RAM stick caused memory error, you have to buy new RAM. But if it is a DIMM slot caused memory error, new RAM would not be helpful.

EDIT: I am not asking about the genuine windows test results. I want you to update windows. The latest windows 10 version is :
    Code: Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586[/quote] Whereas yours is 10240.
    If windows is not up-to-date, it is vulnerable to various threats including security threat and BSOD.

9. Blippo3k Win User
    Hello!
    Sorry thought i got back to you all.
    Thank you for your help i ended up testing all the ram and all the slots andnyeah it was 1 stick in the kit so with the assistance of pictures and a receipt i got it replaced and havent had any problems simce.

Blippo3k, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL , Pool Curroption , Memory management HELP! - Similar Threads - IRQL Pool Curroption

2. Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL: First dump Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\022623-39640-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is:...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL: First dump Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\022623-39640-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is:...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. win10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL memory management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL memory management: memtest64win10:memory managementKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREIRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALdmphttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1PIVYpEQ5D1DSRbibz-Cuvg :zz4t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-%E8%93%9D%E5%B1%8F-irql-not-less-or-equal/4a6457fb-26ad-4a73-96fc-07cbbb4d0e16
  6. win10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL memory management: memtest64win10:memory managementKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREIRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALdmphttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1PIVYpEQ5D1DSRbibz-Cuvg :zz4t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-%E8%93%9D%E5%B1%8F-irql-not-less-or-equal/4a6457fb-26ad-4a73-96fc-07cbbb4d0e16
  7. win10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL memory management

8. BSODs - Memory Management/Bad Pool Header

BSODs - Memory Management/Bad Pool Header: Hello, I have been experiencing frequent BSODs recently caused most commonly by "Memory Management" or "Bad Pool Header". This can occur when stationary on the desktop screen or when an application is running. Sometimes the BSODs will not occur for a day and the next day...
  9. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys after running a gpu program (memory curroptions)IRQL

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys after running a gpu program (memory curroptions)IRQL: hi, after running my program (hashcat) the computer just crash, its the first time this thing happen to me. i have try to uninstall all the windows latest update that occurred before the crashs i have uninstalled and installed the latest nvidia drivers i have...
  10. IRQL and Memory Management

IRQL and Memory Management: Hello all, here. Averagely tech savvy, and normally handle issues on my own, but as of this week having many BSODs I can't seem to nail down. Unfortunately I'm currently not capable of connecting to the Internet in any consistent way (only because of my local service...