Windows 10: Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

Discus and support Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The latest BSOD on my PC is IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE. What action should I take to remedy this, please? 31301 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ralphholmes, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

The latest BSOD on my PC is IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE.

What action should I take to remedy this, please?

:)

ralphholmes, Nov 23, 2015

2. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE while screen mirroring

Hi

Please help, I'm unable to mirror my screen on my TV, while I'm connecting to TV got BSOD with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE, with my second laptop this problem not occur.

I checked other queston with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE but didn't found any with screen mirroring.

Please see dump file

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7D439F1689463002!6228&authkey=!AJyeOIpZw3SVoO0&ithint=file,dmp

Thanks, Jacek

Jacek Śmigiel, Nov 23, 2015
  3. BSOD Seemingly Randomly

irql_gt_zero_at_system_service. Is the message I get. This happens randomly, I've also seen a different one that said something about a USB.

Corey_123_, Nov 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Uninstall Avast while troubleshooting
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys[/quote] Check your protection software for software updates, they are the most popular with network related crashes.
    Code: Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS[/quote] Also check your network drivers for updates
    Driver Reference Table - netr28x.sys
    Driver Reference Table - rt640x64.sys

Let me know how it goes *Smile

5. Thank you very much for your help.

The link to the driver reference table rt640x64.sys takes me to RealTek where I have downloaded and run the program to install a new driver. So far, so good.

The first link to netr28x.sys sends me towards a MediaTek page which no longer exists. I have, however, navigated to
    Downloads - Drivers and Firmware - MediaTek
    and downloaded the top link, which seems relevant. When I try to run this program, I get an error message
    Attachment 50600
    Windows help is a bit confusing as to how to allow this file to run. Internet help suggests using Internet Explorer to allow this (I don't use Internet Explorer - I'm a Firefox man), so I've tried this, only to discover a veritable lexicon of publishers, none of which seems to be MediaTek, unless they publish under an esoteric cognomen.
    What now, please?

ralphholmes, Nov 25, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Right click the file and choose properties.
    Does the properties say it is being blocked?
    If it does, unblock it and try to run it.

7. Thanks for getting back to me.

I've tried that: it was blocked, so I unblocked it.

Running it results in this error message:
    Attachment 50608
    This is particularly annoying, in that I am the administrator! Even if I select "Run as administrator" I get the same error.

I've tried shouting at the CPU, but this didn't work either! What next, please?

8. axe0 New Member

9. Thank you again.

The file passes the online scan.

I've changed the user account settings to "never notify me".

I still get the same error message.

This is very tiresome.

10. axe0 New Member
    The same from UAC?
    Look in the title of the message to see where it is coming from.

11. Sorry, I don't understand what you want me to do.

12. axe0 New Member
    Is this message from User Account Control?

13. Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

Oh, I see.

Yes it is.
    Attachment 50640

14. axe0 New Member
    Please make a screenshots of the properties of this file and post it

15. Oh, I see.

Yes it is.
    Attachment 50642

Thema:

1. Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service - Similar Threads - Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

2. BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...: Hi, ~10 days ago, seemingly out of nowhere I started getting BSODs. The messages were: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - What failed: ntoskrnl.exe BAD_POOL_CALLER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: FLTMGR.SYS The only thing I had changed recently was...
  3. BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...: Hi, ~10 days ago, seemingly out of nowhere I started getting BSODs. The messages were: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - What failed: ntoskrnl.exe BAD_POOL_CALLER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: FLTMGR.SYS The only thing I had changed recently was...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: I built a new PC around early December 2020. The months following I've encountered numerous blue screen errors. Each one I've managed to fix through various solutions. However I've come across the a BSOD that has been repeatedly showing up and I have no idea what is causing...
  8. Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2

Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2: I have a Hp computer with i5 processor and I am having problems in windows 10. These are the dump files that it generated today. I need to know what is the solution as it constantly restarts with the blue screen...
  9. BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hi, Please help me to check this error. I don't know but I always get bsod when I do light work like browsing or watch some movies, but I don't get bsod while playing games. I already check memory health with Memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic and i got no issues. I...
  10. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors: Hi, over the past few months I've been having frequent 1-2 times a day usually BSOD errors on my PC. It's a whole bunch of different errors, and unfortunately I can't figure out what definitively causes them at all. They're always extremely sudden going from normal computer...