Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE BSODs

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, I have had these 2 BSODs in the past few days on a fresh Windows 10 Pro install (not upgraded from 8.1). Attached are the dump files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pedodan, May 19, 2016.

1. pedodan Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE BSODs

Good day,

I have had these 2 BSODs in the past few days on a fresh Windows 10 Pro install (not upgraded from 8.1). Attached are the dump files and they also happened while I was using Chrome. Hope there's a fix for this as it doesn't make sense for a fresh install to have this many BSODs.

:)

pedodan, May 19, 2016

2. BSOD Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

You're welcome & thanks for your feedback. I'll lurk in the background for the time being to see if my colleague Sumit's suggestions bear any fruit. That being said...

(1) If you're still running OS Build 15063.632 (vs. OS Build 15063.674) and/or KB4041676 still isn't offered when running a manual check for updates, there's a distinct possibility that Microsoft either pulled the update (at least temporarily) or has "gated"
    the update (i.e., only being offered to certain computers to determine if the Known Issues have been resolved). As usual, Microsoft isn't providing any transparency here.

(2) Windows Update is notorious for offering & installing driver updates which are either incompatible or not needed. One or more of these driver updates may be playing a role here, especially if you didn't install/update drivers via ASUS after doing the clean
    install of Win10 Pro.

If & when an unneeded/unnecessary driver update is installed, you can rollback the driver then hide the update before Windows Update can get around to installing it again. [Resetting Windows Update after hiding an update is a wise move, too.]

It is possible to configure the system such that NO driver updates are ever offered or installed via Windows Update - again, resetting Windows Update prior to making the change is recommended (by me, at least).

(3) I won't argue with you over the efficacy, if any, of using registry cleaners - but I will encourage you to save backups of any/all changes you make using such a utility in the future and don't delete them until 6 months or more have passed. Better to have
    backups & not need them than the other way around.

Enjoy your weekend.

PA Bear - MS MVP, May 19, 2016
  3. VeraVest Win User
    BSOD Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

I think I've answered all the questions that have been asked so far, the notification lag did throw me off, so if there's any info you still need please let me know.

VeraVest, May 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. pedodan Win User
    Which part of my post references any piracy? I installed Windows 10 using a Windows 8 key that was previously activated on 10 through an upgrade.

pedodan, May 19, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    This part below
    Code: 127.0.0.1 adnxs.com 127.0.0.1 *.rad.msn.com 127.0.0.1 *.msads.net 127.0.0.1 *.msecn.net 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 na2m-pr.licenses.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 na4r.services.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 ims-na1-prprod.adobelogin.com 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.de 127.0.0.1 209-34-83-73.ood.opsource.net 127.0.0.1 3dns.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 3dns-1.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 3dns-4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 3dns-5.adobe.com[/quote]

7. pedodan Win User
    [/quote] From my old Windows installation. I currently do not have any Adobe products installed.

Code: 127.0.0.1 adnxs.com 127.0.0.1 *.rad.msn.com 127.0.0.1 *.msads.net 127.0.0.1 *.msecn.net[/quote] These should be fine, they're just for blocking ads in Skype. The zip has been reuploaded. Apologies for the inconvenience.

pedodan, May 19, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Some of them are fine yes, I included them because I didn't notice those.

9. axe0 New Member
    Please remove the Kingston memory stick and let me know if any BSOD occurs again *Smile
    Using mixed memory can cause different problems including the onces we're dealing with.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 0045h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0042h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Kingston Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number 99U5471-036.A00LF[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE BSODs - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL FAULTY HARDWARE

2. Faulty Hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Hardware corrupted page: Dear Madam/ Sir,I hope you are doing well.When I use my PC, I sometimes get a blue screen that says "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" and the PC restarts. I experience this problem at least once a week especially when I am in a Zoom meeting or open a lot of applications at the...
  3. BSOD with "Faulty hardware corrupted page error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with "Faulty hardware corrupted page error.: happened really suddenly, not too sure what was going on minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_5Z2jSgtP52B7-m3UdcQB7kZjXMIEm3/view?usp=sharingany help would be appreciated...
  4. BSOD with "Faulty hardware corrupted page error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with "Faulty hardware corrupted page error.: happened really suddenly, not too sure what was going on minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_5Z2jSgtP52B7-m3UdcQB7kZjXMIEm3/view?usp=sharingany help would be appreciated...
  5. faulty hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Customization
    faulty hardware corrupted page: My laptop has error called faulty hardware corrupted page and my screen seems to be freeze. Can someone please help me to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-hardware-corrupted-page/0b6692e3-2723-4cc7-a8c5-ab60fd3d92f7
  6. Faulty hardware corrupted page

Faulty hardware corrupted page: Hello there everyone, I have an issue I was working on the Windows 10 PC today and I had a BSOD blue screen with the description "Faulty hardware corrupted page" I'm not sure what caused the issue but after it happened my Pc restarted and I scanned for integrity issues ,...
  7. BSOD - Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

BSOD - Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page: Please help me to understand what is causing my BSOD. It happens once a month - with error: Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page I tried SFC, went over drivers, looked in the Event Viewer, tried to understand what is causing it - still no clue. Please help - where do I see what...
  8. Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD

Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD: Could someone help me determine the origin of this crash... dump file: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apo9tUs7oCMmrw6NaBI-BOGshGkv ...and possibly a solution to prevent it. This type of crash seems to happen every 2-4 weeks since 12th Dec. Many thanks....
  9. Got Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD.

Got Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD.: I recently got this BSOD. Here is the log file from minidump folder - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtGobq57CCz_jkGJ05INPMEWCH48 Any help will be appreciated! ***Edited Original Title From: [HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD***...
  10. [HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD

[HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD: I recently got this BSOD. Here is the log file from minidump folder - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtGobq57CCz_jkGJ05INPMEWCH48 Any help will be appreciated!...