Windows 10: Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error after wake PC up

Discus and support Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error after wake PC up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It happened twice after I wake up my PC from sleep mode. I updated drivers and bios using Driver Booster and Asus Quick Flash after the last BSOD. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OHOKNICE, Jul 13, 2017.

1. OHOKNICE Win User

Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error after wake PC up

It happened twice after I wake up my PC from sleep mode.
    I updated drivers and bios using Driver Booster and Asus Quick Flash after the last BSOD.
    I want to know what causes it and how to fix it.
    One BSOD shows up after I play games. (I believe it is my first BSOD but not sure about it.
    One BSOD shows up after normal usage. (It is the last crash.

PC Spec: Asus Pro-Gaming Mini Z170I Mobo,
    Aorus Xtreme Gtx 1080Ti GPU,
    i7 6700K CPU,
    Two Samsung SSD, One Seagate HDD, One West SSD
    PSU EVGA 750W Titanium PSU
    Two Vengent 2400Hz 16G RAM
    I am using XMP profiles on my Mobo
    Attachment 143880

:)

OHOKNICE, Jul 13, 2017
  2. CBovio Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

My desktop PC running Windows 10 will sometimes reboot itself after freezing for a second and then showing a blue screen that reads IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. How do I resolve this?

CBovio, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

While using my pc happened blue screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with aswArPot.sys . This day I also had IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL without any file description. I am using Windows 10 Pro 1709.

ГригорийРезников, Jul 13, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  5. OHOKNICE Win User
    OHOKNICE, Jul 13, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Please re-post one of the logs using administrative command prompt: type:
    %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    @zbook, a small note, the command is as follow:
    Code: type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"[/quote]

8. OHOKNICE Win User

type:
    %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"

OHOKNICE, Jul 13, 2017
  9. OHOKNICE Win User
    I don't know how to do it.

OHOKNICE, Jul 13, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Open an command prompt as administrator and copy & paste the following completely:
    type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"

11. OHOKNICE Win User
    I typed it on my Command Prompt, but nothing happened after I hit enter.

OHOKNICE, Jul 13, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    The command placed a text file on the desktop. Please post that txt copy into the link using one drive or drop box.

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member

Its a milliseconds command, a new file is created on the desktop called hosts.txt. It is requested by zbook to upload this file.

14. OHOKNICE Win User
    So, what should I upload then?

OHOKNICE, Jul 14, 2017
  15. OHOKNICE Win User
    How do I post that into a link?

OHOKNICE, Jul 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error after wake PC up - Similar Threads - Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen

2. Blue screen on Windows 11 when waking up from sleep with error: IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on Windows 11 when waking up from sleep with error: IRQL_not_less_or_equal: 1/2 times I open my laptop up from sleep, it runs into a blue screen with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal. This is a particularly recent1-2 weeks occurring phenomena, and was perfectly fine before. Last update was KB5017328, x64 based....
  3. Blue screen on Windows 11 when waking up from sleep with error: IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen on Windows 11 when waking up from sleep with error: IRQL_not_less_or_equal: 1/2 times I open my laptop up from sleep, it runs into a blue screen with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal. This is a particularly recent1-2 weeks occurring phenomena, and was perfectly fine before. Last update was KB5017328, x64 based....
  4. PC Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi everyone :,I have had trouble with my PC for the last month or two where the fan I believe GPU would randomly get loud as well as my PC occasionally crashing. Someone recommended reinstalling my GPU drivers which fixed the issue of the fan and the crashing for about 2...
  5. PC Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi everyone :,I have had trouble with my PC for the last month or two where the fan I believe GPU would randomly get loud as well as my PC occasionally crashing. Someone recommended reinstalling my GPU drivers which fixed the issue of the fan and the crashing for about 2...
  6. PC Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi I would be vert grateful if somebody could help me with this. I have been having the blue screen error your pc ran into a problem and needs restart windows : Irql_not_less_or_equal for few days. I read in other posts that a minidump file can help in diagnosing the...
  8. Irql_not_less_or_equal Error blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Irql_not_less_or_equal Error blue screen: Could anyone help after letting me know what information you need? submitted by /u/anonymousvoice7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqs7n5/irql_not_less_or_equal_error_blue_screen/
  9. Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Good day, I have been experiencing frequent blue screen errors since my last OS and driver updates starting 18 February on my computer - A HP Pavilion 15-cc563st. It is the driver_IRQL_less_or_equal error I keep getting. It prevents me from getting through my work easily. Is...
  10. Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error

Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error: This is the ZIP attachment (Attachment 143860) from my Minidump folders. There are two dump files from the same error. I want to know what causes the problem, and I also want to know how to solve it. Thank you! 88891