Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and I'd like to get it resolved. I've tried a clean install of OS, resetting BIOS settings and driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slizzl, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Slizzl Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached

Hi.
    I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and I'd like to get it resolved.
    I've tried a clean install of OS, resetting BIOS settings and driver updates, but none have helped. PC passed a Intel CPU check and Memtest86+ check.

Here is a screenshot from Speccy https://s32.postimg.org/4on61lgzn/specs.png
    And here is one from BlueScreenView https://s32.postimg.org/of69flclf/Untitled.png

Please tell me if you need more information.

:)

Slizzl, Jul 22, 2016
  2. TushantS Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Hi,

I recently built this PC (been a few days) and I've already received numerous bsod crashes (irql_not_less_or_equal error). Just fyi only 4 dumps right now, I actually received 4-5 bsod crashes with this error before I did a complete new install of windows
    - only for the crashes to occur again, which is why I've made this post now.

I've attached my .dmp files for someone who can analyse them, and recommend fixes: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsEqazAnhQ4QhSy0qdYcBhZ9TYLw

My comp specs: Free download of drivers and PC configuration detection

Thanks

TushantS, Jul 22, 2016
  3. I've updated to Windows 10 recently and I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's. I can't find any hardware that's in conflict

<Original title: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9>

I've updated to Windows 10 recently and I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's. I can't find any hardware that's in conflict and I'm not sure what's causing the issue.

Here's the dump I was able to find using BlueScreenView.

==================================================

Dump File : 013016-25718-01.dmp

Crash Time : 30/01/2016 4:33:07 AM

Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a

Parameter 1 : ffffe041`45c49988

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : fffff803`512cf0e2

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142770

File Description : NT Kernel & System

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.10586.63 (th2_release.160104-1513)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142770

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\013016-25718-01.dmp

Processors Count : 4

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 10586

Dump File Size : 304,465

Dump File Time : 30/01/2016 4:34:28 AM

==================================================

thedynamicentry, Jul 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Slizzl,

How many passes did you run with MemTest86+? Do you have a screenshot of it?

Please check Acer for BIOS updates.

5. Slizzl Win User
    I got 7 passes and no errors using MemTest86+, unfortunately I didn't screenshot it.
    I just flashed BIOS and I have yet to crash.

Slizzl, Jul 22, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please run it again with 8 completed passes, any less is not worth it because less than 8 passes gives inconclusive results.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD times

2. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  3. PC Crash BSoD 10 times in last 3 days

PC Crash BSoD 10 times in last 3 days: I have a cupple of Issues with my PC but in the last cupple of days it got worse... So in the last 3 Days My PC crashed 10 times and almost always there were different stopcade messages, those were: Kernel Security Chekc Failure Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Unexpected store...
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached: Hi, I've had this BSoD twice in a week now. Crash dumps can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lf1C1tsTFe5yjVckV8cJJ-MweABNy0eB/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  5. Hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crash - dump file attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD crash - dump file attached: Hello, My computer seems to be having a BSOD randomly and I cannot find the reason why. Bluescreen View reports that hal.dll+18f8, and ntoskrnl.exe+1fd1a3 are the cause of the crash. I ran Windbg on my mini dump file which appears to point to mountmgr.sys as the culprit....
  6. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days: As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis. https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg...
  7. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached): For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge browser. Attached...
  8. BSOD from time to time Dump file Attached

BSOD from time to time Dump file Attached: my pc goes BSOD from time to time specially when watching video or something that involves using data continuously(Buffering). Dump file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/w41l1dbztow3yt5/112818-7406-01.dmp?dl=0...
  9. BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached

BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached: Hello, I've been having this same BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" error for a couple weeks. It happens every couple days, sometimes when the computer is idle, sometimes when playing a game or working in Qt Creator. What I've done: Made sure Windows is fully up-to-date Updated...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached

Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...