Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, Along with some more.

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, Along with some more. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I regular intervals of time i keep getting this BSOD, it sometimes doesn't show for a week or 2, but it has started again 3 days ago with its constant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soterislouca, Jul 8, 2016.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, Along with some more.

I regular intervals of time i keep getting this BSOD, it sometimes doesn't show for a week or 2, but it has started again 3 days ago with its constant crashing, along with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,BAD_POOL_HEADER. All in the span of a week and some of them appearing since then. So i decided to go and run Driver Verifier as suggested in another thread, but when i enable it and try to boot i get DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION, as such i had to turn it off. Is there a way to resolve these problems? I have attached the driver verifier BSOD and the IRQL one. Attachment 89159

:)

soterislouca, Jul 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA (win32Kfull.sys)

In the last two days I have had 3 crashes. They are:

SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED (dxgmms1.sys), 7/2/2016

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,
    7/2/2016

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA (win32Kfull.sys), 7/3/2016

I have uploaded the 3 compressed mini dump files along with a compressed systems info file to this site:

http://altairseven.com/BSOD/

Along with your assistance in determining what has caused these faults, I would like to learn how to read the dump files so I might be able to debug some of these myself.

Thanks...

DoctorX_256, Jul 8, 2016
  3. jmaala Win User
    Help with occurring BSOD

Hi Christian,

I am currently on Windows 10, Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.321). The error I get when I encounter the BSOD is a screen stating: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tagged along with Qcamain10x64.sys. The error message seems to be consistent every time it occurs.

I hope that helps.

-Janneus

jmaala, Jul 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, Along with some more.

Driver verifier is pointing to your DualShock3 driver.
    Seh in Scarlet Crush (or if your device is from any other manufacturer; I cannot check because you havent uploaded the adequate data) for any update to the Xinput Wrapper driver. If available, apply it.

But, at the same time, test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    Code: BugCheck A, {38, 2, 0, fffff8037c57ca52} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiResolvePageFileFault+6ca ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

5. [/quote] Just uninstalled a DS3 Tool i had from motionjoy or w/e, wasnt using it, but had it installed apparently... Lets hope this works a bit.

soterislouca, Jul 8, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Please dont forget to perform a RAM test using Memtest86+. It will be needed to arrive at a concrete decision.

Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, Along with some more.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, Along with some more. - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Along

2. Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been having problems with BSOD's for a while, for a while now though; it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It always seems to be caused by the driver ntoskrn.exe, I have attached the dmp file from blue screen view in the drive below along with the event viewer...
  3. Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been having problems with BSOD's for a while, for a while now though; it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It always seems to be caused by the driver ntoskrn.exe, I have attached the dmp file from blue screen view in the drive below along with the event viewer...
  4. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  5. "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSODs some time after a hardware upgrade

"IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSODs some time after a hardware upgrade: TL;DR: I'd like to ask you guys for some guidance diagnosing "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSODs. ====================== Hi guys! It's my first post here yeah, you guessed it, I registered specifically to post this here ;P and it will be lengthy... But it's all with best...
  6. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Whilst Playing Some Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Whilst Playing Some Games: It has come to my attention as of late that some games, such as GTA V or 7 Days to Die have been triggering the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD upon starting the game, or after a few minutes of being in-game. I used WhoCrashed and found that it had to do with e2xw1.sys, which is...
  8. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...
  9. Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...

Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...: Hey Everybody*Wink im facing a problem for a while now, I installed ( clean install ) my windows 10 & updated all updates, now, im getting BSOD ( usually when i watch a movie ).... i restored my system but problem is still there... im posting my Log , hope you help...
  10. Frequent and random BSODs incl: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more

Frequent and random BSODs incl: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more: Hi, I upgraded my Windows 7 desktop to Win 10 (Home) version earlier this month - with no major glitches. Suddenly, after a recent Windows update, I started getting random BSODs (sometimes shortly after logging in and some during the login process): APC_INDEX_MISMATCH...