Windows 10: irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

Discus and support irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! First time poster - been getting random BSODs with my Alienware r15 laptop for the past few days with the error message in the thread title.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yummygoodness, Apr 6, 2016.

1. irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

Hello! First time poster - been getting random BSODs with my Alienware r15 laptop for the past few days with the error message in the thread title. Please take a look at the dump file and see if you can figure it out cause I'm stumped. Thanks!

:)

yummygoodness, Apr 6, 2016
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

BSOD issue in win10, from graphics driver

BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff801b1d77a2c, 0, 4f4e4558}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bwcW10x64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bwcW10x64.sys

Probably caused by : bwcW10x64.sys ( bwcW10x64+7a2c )

Verified dump flags Killer Bandwidth Control Filter Driver, bwcW10x64.sys.

Please update the driver to the latest version available.

XP ROCKS., Apr 6, 2016
  3. driver irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcw10x64.sys)

Update the Intel VGA driver to version 20.18.15.4404:

http://download.msi.com/nb_drivers/vga/VGA_win64_20.19.15.4404_0xc3fa6128.zip

Update the Elan Touchpad driver to version 15.13.1.1:

http://download.msi.com/nb_drivers/tp/ETD15.13.1.1_PS2_WHQL_15.13.1.1.zip

Update the K1525 Bluetooth Windows 10 driver to version 10.0.0.191:

http://rivetnetworks-public.sharepoint.com/SiteAssets/K1525-1535-BT_10.0.0.191_Win10.zip

Uninstall all previous versions first

Update the NVIDIA GeForce Graphics driver to version 364.72:

Download NVIDIA, GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla Drivers

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 6, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

Welcome aboard, @yummygoodness *Smile

The bwcw10x64.sys is KIller Bandwidth Control, subject to cause a BSOD when it auto starts with windows. And it is a part of Killer Network Manager.

Dont allow Killer Network Manager to auto-start with windows. Do a clean boot.
    *Arrow Clean Boot - Perform in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts - Windows 10 Forums

See how it goes. Let us know.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Code: BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff8011ff7dae5} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bwcW10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bwcW10x64.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : bwcW10x64.sys ( bwcW10x64+dae5 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

Thema:

irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

1. irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys) - Similar Threads - irql_not_less_or_equal bwcW10x64 sys

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netwlv64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netwlv64.sys: My Gaming Computer has issues like when I try to play video games or do something simple for example on Youtube, Google, or anything simple this error would pop up randomly WHICH IS NOT EXPECTED FOR A GAMING COMPUTER driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netwlv64.sys is annoying bug...
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 Support
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: hello guys this problem has been bothering me a lot, hard to happen, but the blue screen always appears What can it be? I did not make any changes in windows, because I formatted to try to see if it solved System: Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.608...
  4. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.: I have a new PC build that has frequent BSODS. It is always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the drivers responsible seem to vary. Today 4 BSODS caused by hal.dll and 1 BSOD by dxgmms2.sys I have stresstested my system with prime95 and MemTest86 without problems. Running...
  7. BSOD windows 10 irql not less or equal (bwcW10x64.sys failed).

BSOD windows 10 irql not less or equal (bwcW10x64.sys failed).: Got this problem right after I downloaded the God Eater game on Steam but not sure if it is the problem or the window's update I install a few days ago. Besides, I even have this problem occurs without playing God Eater so it is unlikely. Here is the system info created...
  8. Windows 10 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bwcw10x64.sys error

Windows 10 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bwcw10x64.sys error: While using my computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause windows crashed, try update drivers but no luck. Log file under attachment, thanks for helping me. *cry **Update: My system specs in case you need it: Alienware 17 r3 i7 6700HQ 16Gb DDR4 (8GB x 2) GTX...
  9. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error: Hi, Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Attachment 96009 60134
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598