Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will suddenly freeze and default to this blue screen, usually while playing games. It has happened twice in the course of a single Counter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeAwesome13, Jan 3, 2016.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error

My computer will suddenly freeze and default to this blue screen, usually while playing games. It has happened twice in the course of a single Counter Strike game. This error came up just after I upgraded my motherboard and processor. It has never happened prior to then.

:)

MikeAwesome13, Jan 3, 2016

2. Cant get my pc to quit bluescreening

and the error code is always irql_not_less_or_equal

GunnarSetterstrom, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Ashchu117 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD (won't let me get into Windows)

I get 2 errors. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Ashchu117, Jan 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error

Get a valid and genuine license for activating Windows and remove the bypasses on your system.
    Code: <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_NOTIFICATION</LicensingStatus> <LicensingStatusReason>0xC004F034</LicensingStatusReason> <LocalGenuineState>SL_GEN_STATE_INVALID_LICENSE</LocalGenuineState> <LocalGenuineResultP>0</LocalGenuineResultP>[/quote] Until the cracks/bypasses are on your system and your Windows hasn't been genuine activated no support may be provided.

Forum rules

axe0, Jan 3, 2016
  5. My copy of Windows 7 Pro was genuine, I upgraded and it was fine for a month, this has just come up. My copy of Windows 7 was obtained through work, so I'm currently working on getting a new code.

Until the cracks/bypasses are on your system and your Windows hasn't been genuine activated no support may be provided.

Forum rules[/quote]

MikeAwesome13, Jan 3, 2016
  6. Attachment 57094

I activated Windows but got the error again. I attached a new file.

Until the cracks/bypasses are on your system and your Windows hasn't been genuine activated no support may be provided.

Forum rules[/quote]

MikeAwesome13, Jan 4, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Remove the bypasses/cracks, until any kind of it is presence on your system is removed no support may be given.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error

2. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  5. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  6. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  8. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  9. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

10. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...