Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frey767, May 27, 2016.

1. Frey767 Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's time for me to figure this out. I've been googling and googling, but I need answers based on my own system's logs. Thank you in advance for the help. Computer Specs can be found in my profile.

:)

Frey767, May 27, 2016

2. Can't install KB3081455

I got so tired of these KB errors and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors I did a clean install of Windows 10. Originally it was an update from 7 to 10. This didn't fix the problems. I got this yesterday:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      BSOD error

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD error

• BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error

• 2 unable to read memory warnings

SherryFelix, May 27, 2016
  3. BSODs in Windows 10

Hi,

My Alienware Alpha has been getting a few BODS's in the last few days.

These were the BSOD's I was getting:

irql_not_less_or_equal

memory_management

dpc_watchdog_violation

I have not made any changes to the drivers nor hardwares. I ran Dell Diagnostics and everything passed.

Here is the lastest dump file:

Thanks

homeless76, May 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Fre767,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please run MemTest86+ according to the instructions below and post a screenshot of the result.
    With your amount of memory (16GB), it could take up to 20h or more to complete at least 8 passes straight.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL  & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs
    • CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each module, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each module.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including your PSU, cooling system & other used stuff. Please note that the PSU, cooling system and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

5. Frey767 Win User
    Got a brand new BSOD today "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY"

I will run Memtest in about an hour and a half, and will report back when it completes 8 successful passes (If it does *Shock )

I have included the requested screenshots in the .zip file for CPU-Z, as well as the crash logs including the one(s) from today.

Frey767, May 27, 2016
  6. Frey767 Win User
    Here is the picture of the memtest. 9 passes without errors.

Also, I have updated system specs.

Frey767, May 30, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please set AI Overclocker Tuner in the BIOS under AI Tweaker to auto if it isn't or adjust the XMP profile to the profile that fits best for the standard specs of the RAM.

8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

Frey, this has happened to me a few times. I go into Settings--Updates and Security, and usually it tells me that I have an upgrade waiting. I send through the upgrade and walk away for a while, and the problem disappears.

Vince Massi, May 30, 2016
  9. Frey767 Win User
    I adjusted the profile to meet 1600MHz as per the RAM rating. I received one BSOD today which was a System Service Exception. Not sure if this is a memory issue or not though. I'm getting very tired of these BSOD's and game crashes >_>

Thank you for your help so far.

However, in viewing the event logger, I've noticed that it seems two errors occur slightly before the BSOD, as they have with a past BSOD or two. They are "RzWizardService" and "SDScannerService". Both receive what seem to be timeout errors where they do not start/respond "within a timely fashion" according to windows.

edit: upon further investigation, it appears that these errors actually occur what seems to be after the reboot, but could they still be causing my issue?

Frey767, Jun 1, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please upload the dump using the DM Log Collector, the DM Log Collector copies the dump to a zip so you would only need to upload the zip *Smile

Does the time of the errors match the time of the BSOD?

11. Frey767 Win User
    The information on the time of the crash and errors/warnings near the time is not accurate, I will do well to document times if or when I crash again, but here are the dumps in the mean-time.

Frey767, Jun 2, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please upload a new zip file, the attached zip file is empty

13. Frey767 Win User

It seems every time I run the log collector now, the zip files show up after a desktop refresh, and then appear empty. This has occurred after a system restart too. Sorry to be such a pain, this is just as infuriating for me. The log collector has worked in the past, not sure why it doesn't now.

Frey767, Jun 3, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Try the .bat version.
    Attachment 83200

15. axe0 New Member
    If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

2. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone.I have been experiencing a lot of BSODs in the past couple months and is getting more frequent by time.I have opened another post yesterday regarding another BSOD issue which got resolved and now i have new ones.Link to old post for context.My system specs...
  3. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone.I have been experiencing a lot of BSODs in the past couple months and is getting more frequent by time.I have opened another post yesterday regarding another BSOD issue which got resolved and now i have new ones.Link to old post for context.My system specs...
  4. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI've already done memtest86 and got no errorsSFC /scannow with no errors toocheckdisk with no errorsAny suggestion of whats going on?...
  5. Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management: Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list. Replace this text with your answer. CPU: intel core i7 6700k @ 4.00ghz MoBo: MSI Z270 PC Mate RAM: 2x 16gb DDR4, 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, bought in the same package GPU: Nvidia...
  6. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files): Hey guys I have a 2015 Razer Blade Laptop and I have been getting pretty frequent BSOD for a while now. Last month I had to reinstall windows because I entered a BSOD boot loop. Can anyone help me with the exact problem? I did /sfc scannow but it shows no problems. I'll do...
  7. BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe: Hey there, (Windows Education 1909 64bit) I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title. I didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 since I don't want to reconfigure everything again with a clean install. I've done a...
  8. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  9. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...
  10. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others: This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7. Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with...