Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep having this blue screen. In parallel have a problem in all of the browsers: pages keep crashing, most often happens in Chrome. eBay is heavily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bepec, May 31, 2016.

1. Bepec Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week

Keep having this blue screen.
    In parallel have a problem in all of the browsers: pages keep crashing, most often happens in Chrome. eBay is heavily used and hugely affected by this problem. it could crash before the page loaded. Not sure if it has any connection to the blue screen though.
    Had a Geforce graphic card prior to replacing with Radeon. Have uninstalled the Geforce driver before installing the Radeon.
    Blue screen just happens, could be 1 second after PC has loaded, or 2 hours after. 2 days ago had a large Win 10 update , after which PC became relatively stable, but had 1 blue screen since. But anyway PC feels more solid, and Chrome pages crash less frequently.

:)

Bepec, May 31, 2016

2. File History frequency for once in a week or a month on Windows 10

I can't speak to the update question, but I've been using W10 for about a year. My impression is that FH has been this way (including its inability to consistently remember what it should back up) for at least a year.

Bill's Lenovo, May 31, 2016
  3. AaronUr Win User
    File History frequency for once in a week or a month on Windows 10

I have been doing File History Updates of my Files every Week. To Do it: Just Turn Off File history, then Turn it On the day you are doing your Back up. When it ends doing the Back up just Turn it Off again until the next week. That's it. It Works.....
    Aaron!!!

AaronUr, May 31, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove ASUS software & Tweaking program, ASUS software is known for causing BSODs and I would like to prevent the Tweaking program causing problems.

Please remove Kaspersky and use Windows Defender as alternative.
    Service articles

Code: ffffd000`249e1658 fffff800`1d7d4c75Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys klif+0xb4c75[/quote]

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff. Please note that the PSU, cooling and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

5. Bepec Win User
    Have puled out my Asus sound card. 24 hours without blue screen. used to get it twice a day in the last week , so reinstalled the windows.

Did all the comand tests. all came back without errors.

Thank you for your help!!!!!

Bepec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once week

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  4. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing once a week.: Hello everyone,I am having an issue with a computer freezing up around once a week.Current events are.================================Event ID: 201Source AppModel-Runtime - Execution [ ProcessID] 1004 [ ThreadID] 2780 PackageName...
  6. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing once a week.: Hello everyone,I am having an issue with a computer freezing up around once a week.Current events are.================================Event ID: 201Source AppModel-Runtime - Execution [ ProcessID] 1004 [ ThreadID] 2780 PackageName...
  7. Computer Freezing once a week.

8. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys: Hello, I've been getting random bsod's for the last 3 months about once a week.I've googled around and none of the solutions I found worked.All my drivers are up to date.Any help would be greatly appreciated.MEMORY.DMP analysis:https://pastebin.com/DHs2MSbd...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL atleast once a day

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL atleast once a day: This is my crash log, I have tried everything. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\032220-62531-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  10. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...