Windows 10: irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already)

Discus and support irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Complete machine specification;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tom_346, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Tom_346 Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already)

Hi,

Complete machine specification; https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-phoenix-860-000-desktop-pc-series/8499708/model/9242987/document/c04818319

TLDR; Intel Core i7-6700, 16gb Memory (PC4-17000 MB/s, DDR4-2133), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti, 128 GB, SATA, Solid State (Samsung), 2TB WD

The machine has been running sluggishly, it got worse over time, intermittently freezing, with the start menu and menu items locking and it taking a long time for applications (even system and folder browsing) running slowly. It has been a single purpose machine, VR.

The machine has been completely wiped (including all existing partitions, no third party software is installed), the bios update and a new version of the latest Windows 10 ISO has been installed under UEFI on the SSD, without the other drive attached.

However within 0 - 5 mins it will BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys.

Things tried;

1. Updating windows; normally BSOD's before I can get to this point, but have managed and also when at point 2, get update error 0x800f0900

2. Updating to Intel AHCI drivers; doesn't BSOD, barely runs and disk usage is at between 50 - 100% with 100 on performance monitor

3. Updating all drivers; no difference

4. Selective start up turning off non-windows services; no difference, except Intel AHCI, runs well but BSOD's as above

5. All hardware tests come back fine

6. Have insured all other peripherals, except mouse and keyboard are unplugged, and second HD

7. Run system file checker; no issues

8. Run DISM, no issues

9. Installing on standard (WD 2TB) HD, still BSOD

Any other suggestions gratefully received!

Cheers,

Tom

:)

Tom_346, Aug 2, 2018

2. 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' and 'DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwtw02.sys)' Errors

Hi there,

Recently I bought myself a new laptop with windows 10 and on multiple occasions my computer has blue screened and displayed both the 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' and 'DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwtw02.sys)' error messages. I've had a look around other forums
    to fix this, but because of my poor knowledge about computers, I didn't understand how to execute the suggested fixes. Can anyone here help me with these computer issues?

Here's a link to my 3 latest dump files from my minidump folder:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...33&authkey=!AL43mlHFd9UskEQ&ithint=folder,dmp

Please let me know if there is any more information I need to give you in order to help me.

cheers

DavidWilko, Aug 2, 2018
  3. 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' and 'DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwtw02.sys)' Errors

Update: my computer blue screened again with the "DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwtw02.sys)" error. Not sure what the reason could be. I'll check the link you gave and see if there are any solutions
    to my problem.

cheers

David

DavidWilko, Aug 2, 2018
  4. irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already)

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already)

1. irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already) - Similar Threads - irql_not_less_or_equal storahci sys

2. No Gmail on the latest MS Edge. Tried a lot of stuff.

in Browsers and Email
    No Gmail on the latest MS Edge. Tried a lot of stuff.: I get this message any time I try to run GMail on edge version 89. I have cleared cache, cleared cookies, allowed cookies, allowed mailgoogle.com, and played around with anything that smacks of permissions. funny thing is that all other Google stuff works, contacts, calendar,...
  3. STORAHCI Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STORAHCI Error: I am getting an occasional storahci warning Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. It happens every few days and corrupts the file system. It does not usually cause a BSOD, but I have had 2 prior BSOD before 1. Here are the mini dump files:...
  4. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.: I have a new PC build that has frequent BSODS. It is always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the drivers responsible seem to vary. Today 4 BSODS caused by hal.dll and 1 BSOD by dxgmms2.sys I have stresstested my system with prime95 and MemTest86 without problems. Running...
  7. System freezes, storahci 129 error. Already tried to solve but not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System freezes, storahci 129 error. Already tried to solve but not work: I tried to 1. switch off PCI Express----Link Srare Power Management----Setting 2. change AHCI Link Power Management to DIPM 3. Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files 4. Change...
  8. irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys): Hello! First time poster - been getting random BSODs with my Alienware r15 laptop for the past few days with the error message in the thread title. Please take a look at the dump file and see if you can figure it out cause I'm stumped. Thanks! 46473
  9. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error: Hi, Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Attachment 96009 60134
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598