Windows 10: Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?

Discus and support Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have a question. Is a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop good for gaming? Beacuse I'd like to buy myself a PC, but I don't know if it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bronzu, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Bronzu Win User

Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?

Hello everyone!
    I have a question. Is a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop good for gaming? Beacuse I'd like to buy myself a PC, but I don't know if it will be worth to buy a cheap one... *sarc
    Most of the PC's I saw on Allegro (Polish site for buying stuff, like Ebay) are 100, 200 zł ( 3,97 zł = 1 US $ ). I have connected Creative's speaker's to my laptop, a Logitech M-BJ58 wheel mouse, and an additional monitor for more stuff on the screen, or screens actually *Huh, for better results of the laptop. It's working great but still I'm missing the super power of a PC
    So thanks to everyone that will help!

:)

Bronzu, Mar 24, 2016

2. Wifi Icon & Connectivity issues

It's Dell Latitude E6410

Windows 10 Pro. Version 1607

Akshay Vora, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Direct X 11 Windows 10 Issue...... Help Please!!!

it's Minecraft Story Mode, and I'm on a Dell Latitude E6410

DominicErbacher07, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

I recently cleaned up 4 of those Win7 Notebooks that came from a company and given to our church. They are excellent machines and run Win10 just fine. These have 4GB RAM and 32-bit Windows although they could run 64-bit, just happened to come with the 32-bit Win7 and I did the free Upgrade to Win10.

The Latitude line of Notebooks is somewhat aimed at business use so I would think they are not the best choice for the more powerful games. But do be sure to maximize the RAM, should take up to 8GB. I have a much older Latitude D810 that could run Win10 if not for the X600 video adapter, no drivers for it so Win7 is the end or maybe I'll try Win8.1 someday.

Berton, Mar 24, 2016
  5. Bronzu Win User
    Well thank you for saying about the specs, but I already know them, and yes this machine plays greatly Windows 10. *chuckle
    But I didn't knew it can run 64-bit. *Confused
    Also my question was, is it worth to change to PC? Because I see you are telling me that it's worth to keep it.
    So thank you I've been thinking about it and I just try to upgrade it. But not as much so it will run Witcher 3 *Smile.
    But enough to play on better graphics and maybe faster.
    So thank you again, I'll keep this piece of tech. *Wink

Bronzu, Mar 24, 2016
  6. I would say no. Cheap laptops are not worth the gaming, I suggest you go to a desktop to play games, since you can upgrade them, customize them, and get a lot better cooling. Laptops overheat and can be harmful, they are more better for work and school. Don't get me wrong, they can play games, but I wouldn't do it all of the time.

Computer Chicken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming? - Similar Threads - Latitude E6410 gaming

2. Go Back Farther Than 2005 on UFEI or BIOS For Dell Latitude E6410

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go Back Farther Than 2005 on UFEI or BIOS For Dell Latitude E6410: I Need help on how to go back farther than 2005 on BIOS or UFEI on a Dell Latitude E6410 it wont let me go back to 2004 or less https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-farther-than-2005-on-ufei-or-bios-for-dell/fc500881-72f7-46d2-8f8e-dd1b7e69861c
  3. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  4. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  5. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410: [ATTACH] I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery. It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery connected, but as I show in the image when capturing the screen and report, it is clearly shown that the Laptop is working...
  7. latitude e6410

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latitude e6410: my cousin forgot her laptop's password how to reset. she watched many videos already but nothing happened please help because our school is coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latitude-e6410/c64fbb3f-857f-47ad-8792-c1296f773d6a
  8. Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it

Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it: I am wondering if it would be worth replacing the 7200 250gb hd in my dell latitude e6410 laptop with a ssd drive. micro center in Chicago has some ssd drives on sale for nice prices now and wondering if it will make a difference in performance seeing as this laptop has the...
  9. Just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410...

Just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410...: good evening, I just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410 laptop. now some questions about how to keep the system in good shape.. 1. is windows defender a good enough anti-virus/ security program or should I choose something else? 2. optimizing of ssd...
  10. Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10: i have a Dell latitude E6410 and i cant get windows 10 working on any other hard drive then then the special hard drive i setup on it. i cant for the life install windows 10 using the uefi+64 bit on this computer. i am trying to hot swap a hard drive to this laptop from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is dell latitude e6410 good for gaming

2. Can Dell Latitude E6410 play games