Windows 10: Is a log of Windows Defender Offline completion or failure available?

Discus and support Is a log of Windows Defender Offline completion or failure available? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On Windows 10 Pro 1803, is there any way to find out if a Windows Defender Offline scan has successfully completed or failed?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thewamp, Aug 2, 2018.

1. thewamp Win User

Is a log of Windows Defender Offline completion or failure available?

On Windows 10 Pro 1803, is there any way to find out if a Windows Defender Offline scan has successfully completed or failed?

:)

thewamp, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Whick Win User

Windows Defender Offline for Windows 10

Tried this suggestion and it did not work. Tried to boot from USB with Windows Defender Offline transferred from a safe computer. Would not boot from USB. Message "Secure Boot Violation, Invalid Signature Detected, Check secure boot policy in Setup"
    Any suggestions on next steps for a Windows 10 compatible version of Windows Defender Offline?

Whick, Aug 2, 2018
  3. José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 2, 2018
  4. SOISK Win User

SOISK, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Is a log of Windows Defender Offline completion or failure available? - Similar Threads - log Defender Offline

2. Window defender offline scan logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window defender offline scan logs: I did a window defender offline scan 10:10 pm Edit i ran the offline scan again the complete % was at 91 but the scan file was still moving and the complete % wasn't it was at 91 after awhile and rebooted my pc and again at virus and threat protection still shows my last scan...
  3. Window defender offline scan logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window defender offline scan logs: I did a window defender offline scan 10:10 pm Edit i ran the offline scan again the complete % was at 91 but the scan file was still moving and the complete % wasn't it was at 91 after awhile and rebooted my pc and again at virus and threat protection still shows my last scan...
  4. Window defender offline scan logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window defender offline scan logs: I did a window defender offline scan 10:10 pmWhy is each logs saying configuration has been change and how do I tell if the window defender is successful in the scan since after it finish it just reboot my pc like normal I checked my current threats the :Last scan is 5:09 Am...
  5. Window defender offline.

Window defender offline.: Like many old thread which is deadI wanna launch to window defender offline mode but as always it bootloop upon restartsbut the closest i got was window defender offline scan when it restart i pull the power then start up, it started to loading in window offline mode but then...
  6. Windows Defender Offline

Windows Defender Offline: Is Windows Defender Offline really working? Because I just did one scan right now. But after some seconds it just boots me back to Windows. What is happening? Is Windows Defender Offline even scanning for malwares?...
  7. Windows Defender offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender offline: Is there a copy of mssstool64.exe that works for windows 10 current release. All I have found boot up but says it can't be started because it was unable to detect a windows system drive. error code 0x8004cc01 I made a bootable USB from what I thought was a W10 version but...
  8. Can’t complete windows defender offline scan

Can’t complete windows defender offline scan: I just bought my laptop a while ago, all the updates are up to date. Just a few weeks a go i got some scam message or maybe virus from a webpage. I did a full scan nothing hits so i tried to do an offline scan but everytime when it gets to 90 something percent it would stop,...
  9. Windows defender offline

Windows defender offline: I have a problem with windows defender under windows 10. Windows is upto date and defender is using upto date definitions. I can run a quick scan no problem, I can run a full scan no problem, however if I choose the offline scan option, defender brings up the " do you want to...
  10. Windows Defender Offline

Windows Defender Offline: Hi all, Can someone tell me if Windows Defender Offline is available in Windows 10 Pro? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_start-windows_10/windows-defender-offline/7a23a5b9-c83e-4427-912d-8c32c47544c6