Windows 10: Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

Discus and support Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; According to Krebs and Qualys, in addition to the July WU we should be updating Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for which there is a 'Monster Patch'. I got... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

According to Krebs and Qualys, in addition to the July WU we should be updating Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for which there is a 'Monster Patch'.

I got rid of all my Adobe Apps (especially Flash) but there are two sites I must use that both require Adobe Reader yet the Adobe site says mine is up-to-date.

Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader? aa920dbe-735a-44f1-97b9-afae85c78080?upload=true.png

There is no record of any recent update & I've asked the Adobe Community for an explanation.

Anyone else having this problem with Reader?

:)

Taffy087, Jul 12, 2018

2. Adobe Reader not opening

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader DC
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Adobe Reader DC:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for Adobe Reader DC
      and right click on it and click on uninstall.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Welcome | Adobe Community

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

Adobe Reader not opening

I re-installed Adobe Reader DC. It worked for a few hours and then stopped working.

Windows diagnostics said the program is incompatible.

What should I try next?

AlbertHochhauser, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader?

1. Is anyone else having problems updating Adobe Reader? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. adobe reader updater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe reader updater: Do i need adobe reader updater on windows 8.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-reader-updater/da907b5e-2a81-4cbe-b65e-c83f970f4bda
  4. adobe reader updater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe reader updater: Do i need adobe reader updater on windows 8.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-reader-updater/da907b5e-2a81-4cbe-b65e-c83f970f4bda
  5. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  6. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  7. This update is TRASH. Anyone else having these same problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This update is TRASH. Anyone else having these same problems?: Touch keyboard is super unresponsive, so typing on it sucks. Also, I can't even "pinch zoom" anymore. Brand new Surface Pro 4 (just got it from Microsoft as a replacement) and it's failing....
  8. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems updating adobe reader