Windows 10: Is anyone using Opera?

Discus and support Is anyone using Opera? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Using Ver 50.0.2762.67, (with update disabled), for some specific web sites. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by me75006, Apr 5, 2018.

1. me75006 Win User

Is anyone using Opera?

Using Ver 50.0.2762.67, (with update disabled), for some specific web sites.

me75006, Apr 5, 2018
  2. milford Win User

Is it possible to put a "Home" button on the page? If there is a way, I haven't found it yet.

:)

milford, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Is anyone using a Super Sim with N900??

Super sim is a sim that can include up to 16 sims in to a single sim card. So we can use different networks when want to use it. In some super sims, to change the network, we have to restart the phone and select the network from the boot screen menu. But
    with new super sims, we can change the network without restarting it.

virajx3006, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Is anyone using Opera?

Is anyone using a Super Sim with N900??

i think a super sim is supposed to act as a memory card but its a very outdated concept so i can't imagine it working in a new smartphone

MatthewMaude, Apr 8, 2018
  5. Mystere Win User
    I'd forgotten Opera even existed. Blast from the past.

Mystere, Apr 8, 2018
  6. Opera removed the home button like 3+ years ago. You might be able to get an "extension" if that is what Opera calls them, to add one back in. I haven't used Opera in what seems like 10 years lol.

Access Denied, Apr 8, 2018
  7. milford Win User
    milford, Apr 8, 2018
Thema:

Is anyone using Opera?

1. Is anyone using Opera? - Similar Threads - anyone using Opera

2. BSoD while using Opera GX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD while using Opera GX: Hello,a little while after i upgraded to Windows 11 ive been getting full system slowdowns every now and then that lasts 1-2 seconds, i dont know if its a bad driver, something that ive downloaded / installed, Opera GX or Windows 11 thats causing these.. Just earlier today i...
  3. BSoD while using Opera GX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD while using Opera GX: Hello,a little while after i upgraded to Windows 11 ive been getting full system slowdowns every now and then that lasts 1-2 seconds, i dont know if its a bad driver, something that ive downloaded / installed, Opera GX or Windows 11 thats causing these.. Just earlier today i...
  4. Memory Management BSoD while using Opera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management BSoD while using Opera: I have been getting BSoD since year 1 with this build but i suspected that it was because i was playing heavy load games, but today, while i was on Opera watching Netflix and a Youtube tab with music in the background, the tabs started to terminate themself showing a warning,...
  5. Memory Management BSoD while using Opera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management BSoD while using Opera: I have been getting BSoD since year 1 with this build but i suspected that it was because i was playing heavy load games, but today, while i was on Opera watching Netflix and a Youtube tab with music in the background, the tabs started to terminate themself showing a warning,...
  6. Memory Management BSoD while using Opera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. ads on opera

in Windows 10 Support
    ads on opera: So I've been using Opera for a long time on a recommendation I won't get ads , the type of ads when you open a Browser, such as chrome as I used before upon which a tab with an ad opened without me asking for it but now they problem has started with opera, with a site...
  8. Opera GX not using dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opera GX not using dedicated graphics card: Well, the problem is that I've been using Opera GX, but i noticed that everything like pdfs videos, were lagging a bit. Then i opened up the task manager and found out that the browser was using my intel gpu instead of my nvidia gpu. so i set it to the dedicated gpu on nvidia...
  9. Opera chromecast

in Browsers and Email
    Opera chromecast: I never got to make both work together. I see old video of people that have in their setting a tab that enable them to see a chomecast tab. Like this guy, but I don't see that tab. I have the latest version 67.0.3575.137 Opera is up to date Last checked on Saturday, April...
  10. Opera override

in Browsers and Email
    Opera override: What is this opera crap? Every time I try to get to Amazon, it shows up and overrides everything else on my monitor. How do I get rid of it? 137111