Windows 10: Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?

Discus and support Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; China and some other countries have strict rules on encrypted technologies / TPM usage within their respective countries. Is BitLocker on the OSCCA... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by robsmithuk80, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?

China and some other countries have strict rules on encrypted technologies / TPM usage within their respective countries.

Is BitLocker on the OSCCA approved list?

:)

robsmithuk80, Jul 30, 2018
  2. DRD1957 Win User

Not able to log into approved accounts

In the manage family account I set up my daughter's info. We have listed approved sites but when she tries to log in it tells her to ask for permission. When she does and it is approved, she still can't sign in. I went back to the admin family account
    to make sure the accounts were approved and they were, but still can't sign in. Help?

DRD1957, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Waiting for approval

Approval time can be as long as movistar wants it to be. There is no fixed amount of time it can take.

There's be times in the past where approval has never been given leaving people stuck on old software.

You may want to contact movistar in a few weeks if approval still hasn't been given.

psychomania---01, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?

how does update approval work ?

Someone once said here that its the bureaucracy. Personally, I think so too, like the way it is in China, where the government does the approvals because of all their restrictions.

chanchan05, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?

1. Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China? - Similar Threads - Bitlocker OSCCA approved

2. Approval Not Working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Approval Not Working: We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites were requested the requests appeared in the app and could be approved, but it would not show up as approved on the computer it...
  3. Approval Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Approval Not Working: We have used Microsoft family safety for a long time, and it has worked fine. Recently, we started having an issue where whenever apps and websites were requested the requests appeared in the app and could be approved, but it would not show up as approved on the computer it...
  4. Approval Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. iCloud not approving password

iCloud not approving password: Hello, I recently got a new MacBook and migrated the passwords and bookmarks to the mac ecosystem. However, the iCloud app for windows 11 refuses to sync my passwords with chrome. It keeps saying "Requires approval from your device." Every time, I get the 2FA code from my mac...
  6. Administrator Approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Approval: I am trying to find out how to remove the requirement for administrator approval when I open a portable hard drive that I always have attached to my Surface Pro 7? It is a trusted drive for a home system & does not necessitate admin approval when I attempt to access the...
  7. Administrator Approval

Administrator Approval: I am trying to find out how to remove the requirement for administrator approval when I open a portable hard drive that I always have attached to my Surface Pro 7? It is a trusted drive for a home system & does not necessitate admin approval when I attempt to access the...
  8. Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval: Tried to download Chrome then Firefox to see if permissions worked so that each child can use different browser for learning driving me mad keep asking for passwords. Both asked for permissions from an adult to use which I clicked - then approved both on my own laptop both...
  9. Approved Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Approved Website: Hello, I have setup accounts for both of my girls. I also added a few websites that I only want them to visit. When my daughter goes to the website it is accessible except for any of the links inside the website page. If she clicks on a link within the main website she...
  10. Admin approval

Admin approval: Hi gang, need a little help ! I just did a recovery on this computer & everytime i go to download anything it ask me for admin approval, i want to turn this off !! Any help appreciated ! Thanks Chuck 85906

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is bitlocker approved in china

2. windows 10 OSCCA

3. is bit locker oscca-approved

4. bitlocker in china,
  5. bitlocker use in china,
  6. OSCCA list of approved technology