Windows 10: is bookmarking possible with groove music app?

Discus and support is bookmarking possible with groove music app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my playlists are 100's of songs, is there a way to have groove music app bookmark the last point it was stopped at so when I start it up again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tcman50, Sep 17, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

is bookmarking possible with groove music app?

Some of my playlists are 100's of songs, is there a way to have groove music app bookmark the last point it was stopped at so when I start it up again I won't be playing songs on the playlist I have all ready heard?

:)

tcman50, Sep 17, 2015

2. Albums in OneDrive doesn't show up in Groove Music app

Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Groove Music app.

In which OneDrive folder have you stored the album?

Please be informed that you need to store the albums/music in the “Music” folder in OneDrive.

If the album is not present in the “Music” folder they wont show up in the Groove music app, you may copy or transfer it to Music folder and check.

You may refer to the below article for more information.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3080138#bookmark-system-requirements

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 17, 2015
  3. wouldnot Win User
    Music Videos in Grove music app on pc

is it possible to view music videos in the groove music app in windows 10 in the same way that you can in the xbox groove music app.

wouldnot, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

is bookmarking possible with groove music app?

1. is bookmarking possible with groove music app? - Similar Threads - bookmarking possible groove

2. The Groove Music app is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Groove Music app is not opening: hey Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2 I'm facing a problem that says that when I try to open Groove Music app it can't open even I try to update but when I try to update apps the ms store comes with a error that says something unexpected happens I tried...
  3. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  4. Uninstall Groove Music app

Uninstall Groove Music app: how do i remove it forever? ***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-groove-music-app/48fb3053-fadc-4c85-924c-90327dd410d2
  5. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  6. Problem with Groove Music App

Problem with Groove Music App: Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same. What have I tried : 1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall...
  7. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  8. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  9. Groove music app ?

Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...