Windows 10: Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?

Discus and support Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just wondering *Rolleyes 11490 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mumbai, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Mumbai Win User

Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?

just wondering *Rolleyes

:)

Mumbai, Aug 1, 2015

2. Remove Cortana

Refer to following link. There are two approaches -

Home Users / Pro and Enterprise Users: Disable Cortana via the Registry

Pro and Enterprise Users: Disable Cortana via Group Policy

https://www.howtogeek.com/265027/how-to-disable...

E for Excel, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Cortana for Work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like login to Cortana on your work desktop with Windows 10 Enterprise version.

Since, you are using Windows 10 Enterprise, I suggest that you post this query in the TechNet Forum for a better resolution.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Also refer: Enabling Cortana on Windows 10 Enterprise (in a network domain)

Enabling Cortana on Windows 10 Enterprise (in a network domain)

Hope this helps. Feel free to post us if you need any assistance with Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?

Cortana is available in all versions of Windows 10 from Home to Enterprise.

LovingWindows, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Mumbai Win User
    this news says something like this

"Most of the apps that come with Windows 10 Home and Pro aren't available in the Enterprise edition. So you won't find Mail, Calendar, People, Photos, Cortana or other apps. And the Windows app store isn't available either,"

Microsoft launches free, 90-day trial of Windows 10

Mumbai, Aug 1, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    I have Cortana along with all of those mentioned apps.
    Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition? [​IMG]

7. Odd, I guess not then.

LovingWindows, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?

1. Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition? - Similar Threads - Cortana enterprise edition

2. How to download Windows 10 enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Windows 10 enterprise edition: Hello, everyoneRecently, I purchased Windows 10 Enterprise edition product key. Now I am using Windows 10 pro edition. I want to download and install the enterprise edition. Then, how can I do it? Please don't provide article from downloading this edition from Volume...
  3. How to download Windows 10 enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download Windows 10 enterprise edition: Hello, everyoneRecently, I purchased Windows 10 Enterprise edition product key. Now I am using Windows 10 pro edition. I want to download and install the enterprise edition. Then, how can I do it? Please don't provide article from downloading this edition from Volume...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  5. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  6. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 IoT enterprise edition

Windows 10 IoT enterprise edition: How much it cost for any OeM machine like PoS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iot-enterprise-edition/2945329a-529f-4fbb-9b37-f936f69b7af3
  8. windows 10 enterprise edition IOS download

windows 10 enterprise edition IOS download: Hi, Im currently running windows10 enterprise eval on virtualbox however it had expired and our IT have given me our company's enterprise license however it doesn't work when i change the license key on my virtualbox windows10 enterprise eval due to the fact the its EVAL....
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

Windows 10 Enterprise Edition: Where can I purchase just the key for Window 10 Enterprise Edition Thank you Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-edition/edf664ae-7c21-4064-a471-713eb2e809b0
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC and Cortana

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC and Cortana: Hi, I would like to Know if I will purchase windows 10 LTSC 2019, after installation of this version is it possible install Cortana ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-2019-ltsc-and-cortana/d0f36979-b24d-42b8-9af5-ab71912728a8"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is cortana in windows 10 enterprise