Windows 10: Is it bad to use a laptop while you have a blanket over your head and laptop while using it?

Discus and support Is it bad to use a laptop while you have a blanket over your head and laptop while using it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Because I do this so the sun glare doesn't show and show my face.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sheriselitz, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Is it bad to use a laptop while you have a blanket over your head and laptop while using it?

Because I do this so the sun glare doesn't show and show my face.

:)

sheriselitz, Jul 23, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Is it bad to use a laptop while you have a blanket over your head and laptop while using it?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Is it bad to use a laptop while you have a blanket over your head and laptop while using it?

1. Is it bad to use a laptop while you have a blanket over your head and laptop while using it? - Similar Threads - bad laptop while

2. BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger: BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger. It says critical process died. I'm facing this issue since a long time. The dmp file can be downloaded here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/132H0vfgeG5pNeKrJZytLkdl448wFpv1E/view?usp=sharing . Also I am using the charger...
  3. BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger: BSOD appears while using laptop with the charger. It says critical process died. I'm facing this issue since a long time. The dmp file can be downloaded here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/132H0vfgeG5pNeKrJZytLkdl448wFpv1E/view?usp=sharing . Also I am using the charger...
  4. BSODs while using my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs while using my laptop: Hi guys, I've been getting BSODs for the past couple weeks with different Error Codes Kernel Security Check Failure, System Service Excpetion, etc. with no helpful information. I made a clean install and made sure to only use manufacturer's drivers, but to no avail. I'm still...
  5. BSODs while using my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs while using my laptop: Hi guys, I've been getting BSODs for the past couple weeks with different Error Codes Kernel Security Check Failure, System Service Excpetion, etc. with no helpful information. I made a clean install and made sure to only use manufacturer's drivers, but to no avail. I'm still...
  6. BSODs while using my laptop

7. URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop

URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop: I have a new HP intel core i7 1TB SSD 16gb Ram. While using the computer, keep in mind that it is not "waking up" or starting up..it is WHILE using the computer, I'm getting blue screens. The first error said Reference-by-pointer. I removed the antivirus and stop getting this...
  8. URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT** BLUE SCREEN while using laptop: I have a new HP intel core i7 1TB SSD 16gb Ram. While using the computer, keep in mind that it is not "waking up" or starting up..it is WHILE using the computer, I'm getting blue screens. The first error said Reference-by-pointer. I removed the antivirus and stop getting this...
  9. Laptop shutting down unexpectedly while using

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down unexpectedly while using: Hi, My Dell Laptop was shutting down unexpectedly while using. In the event viewer, it is showing, Kernel-Power. I'm posting the Log. I tried updating my drivers, but still the problem is not resolved. Please help me. Log Name: System Source:...
  10. Random BSODs while using laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs while using laptop: So I reinstalled Windows like a month ago due to issues. Everything has been fine, however a few weeks ago, I started to get BSOD's while using the computer! It would just happen at random. However now, it bluescreens after logging back in from being in sleep mode. It did it...