Windows 10: Is it my graphics card?

Discus and support Is it my graphics card? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I switched my bios back to its defaults by selecting a different profile, i think thats how its done. No clue how to switch XMP profiles. What ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RoachBoi, Mar 17, 2018.

1. RoachBoi Win User

Is it my graphics card?

So I switched my bios back to its defaults by selecting a different profile, i think thats how its done. No clue how to switch XMP profiles. What ram values should be changed with what timings? I turned off all overclocking, and I flashed the latest update for my bios onto my mobo. Im still working on some of the stuff from @zbook but im not sure if I want to reset my bios just yet, i know working with macrium reflect is anoying so im going to hold off on that for now. I got up to 42.3 GB free on my C drive with windows.

Heres info from the command prompt:
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.309](c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc/scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100% complete.Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repairedthem. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Forexample C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently notsupported in offline servicing scenarios.C:\WINDOWS\system32> dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthError: 87DISM doesn't recognize the command-line option "dism".For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logC:\WINDOWS\system32> dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.16299.15Image Version: 10.0.16299.309[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.The operation completed successfully.C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /scanThe type of the file system is NTFS.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... 329728 file records processed.File verification completed. 13565 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed.Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ... 14542 reparse records processed. 413064 index entries processed.Index verification completed. 0 unindexed files scanned. 0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found. 14542 reparse records processed.Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. 41669 data files processed.CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal... 34996368 USN bytes processed.Usn Journal verification completed.Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.No further action is required. 124025032 KB total disk space. 81129176 KB in 195415 files. 130152 KB in 41670 indexes. 0 KB in bad sectors. 439980 KB in use by the system. 65536 KB occupied by the log file. 42325724 KB available on disk. 4096 bytes in each allocation unit. 31006258 total allocation units on disk. 10581431 allocation units available on disk.C:\WINDOWS\system32>

RoachBoi, Mar 31, 2018
  2. AddRAM Win User

XMP is an option in the Bios, if you choose to enable it, it will show the XMP profile or profiles on your particular memory, if it has any. Just click on a profile to enable it. You don`t have to make any other changes, it does everything for you.

What memory did you buy for it ?

Post a link.

AddRAM, Mar 31, 2018
  3. RoachBoi Win User
  4. AddRAM Win User

Is it my graphics card?

That is exactly what I do. I set my CPU to 4.6 and I enable my 2800 MHz XMP profile, and that`s it, and I never have any issues.

AddRAM, Mar 31, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    When available please post images for steps 17 and 18 and update the progress for each step.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is it my graphics card?

1. Is it my graphics card? - Similar Threads - graphics card

2. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  3. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  4. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  5. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  6. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working: My laptop shut down due to low power while it was in the middle of restarting during an update. Now my computer works like normal except that it bluescreens every time it updates, and my NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work doesn't show up in task manager at all, and...
  7. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working: My laptop shut down due to low power while it was in the middle of restarting during an update. Now my computer works like normal except that it bluescreens every time it updates, and my NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work doesn't show up in task manager at all, and...
  8. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

9. Windows refusing to use graphics card error 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows refusing to use graphics card error 43: Here is my PC's components and it's information:CPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHzRAM: Type: DDR3 / Size:8GBGPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 730Disk drive: Model: TEAM T253512GB / Size: 512GBI reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC about 2 weeks ago, and updates have been running...
  10. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...