Windows 10: Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up

Discus and support Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up? [img] 82708 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hollyoaks777, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up

Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up?
    Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up [​IMG]

:)

hollyoaks777, Apr 23, 2017

2. Is it normal to have a slow boot up for Windows 10 Pro Insider Program

Try to disable the startup programs from
    Task Manager

Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up [​IMG]

Gopal Raha, Apr 23, 2017
  3. distante Win User
    Is it normal to have a slow boot up for Windows 10 Pro Insider Program

And with the final version the boot time is still really slow...

distante, Apr 23, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up

It turns out this is a minor bug fixed in today's update.

cereberus, Apr 24, 2017
Thema:

Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up

1. Is it Normal for Macrium to notify you at every boot up - Similar Threads - Normal Macrium notify

2. Windows will not boot up normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not boot up normally: Today I restarted my pc I had not installed anything new or had an update at time of restart but it would not boot up. It gave me the blue screen stop code 0xc000021a then went through the windows automatic repair that did not resolve it.I tried restarting and "continue to...
  3. Windows will not boot up normally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not boot up normally: Today I restarted my pc I had not installed anything new or had an update at time of restart but it would not boot up. It gave me the blue screen stop code 0xc000021a then went through the windows automatic repair that did not resolve it.I tried restarting and "continue to...
  4. Windows will not boot up normally

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 1 gb writing on ssd every time i boot up , is it normal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1 gb writing on ssd every time i boot up , is it normal?: whenever i boot up my device , it writes on ssd about 1gb data every time , only system writes this , i normally use my laptop with no downloading and when i check through hwinfo sensors it shows approx.700-800mb is written , is it okay or there is something problem...
  6. 1 gb writing on ssd every time i boot up , is it normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 gb writing on ssd every time i boot up , is it normal?: whenever i boot up my device , it writes on ssd about 1gb data every time , only system writes this , i normally use my laptop with no downloading and when i check through hwinfo sensors it shows approx.700-800mb is written , is it okay or there is something problem...
  7. 1 gb writing on ssd every time i boot up , is it normal?

8. Boot into Macrium?

Boot into Macrium?: I installed Macrium Reflect so that I can have complete backup images of my new desktop. I noticed that upon reboot I'm offered a dual-boot: Windows, as expected. And Macrium as an alternate. So what happens if I choose Macrium? 89137
  9. Is this normal behavior using the Macrium Reflect free boot media?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is this normal behavior using the Macrium Reflect free boot media?: I am running Windows 10 home. Recently installed macrium free latest V6 version. Previously used Acronis. I created the rescue media on cd. Booting from a cold boot with the cd, I can see the read/write light on the cd and hard drive activity on my tower, but all i am...
  10. Macrium Reflex Changed My Boot UP

Macrium Reflex Changed My Boot UP: After using Macrium Reflex Free version for several months I decided to purchase the Home edition. I did so and immediately found that when I boot, instead of going directly to Windows I am presented with a choice of continuing to boot to Windows or a Virtual Win PE...