Windows 10: Is it ok to delete or uninstall a SkyDrive folder?

Discus and support Is it ok to delete or uninstall a SkyDrive folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My brother's computer has been upgraded to Win10 from Win8.1 back in April and runs fine. There is a SkyDrive folder which he has never used. Is it ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Is it ok to delete or uninstall a SkyDrive folder?

My brother's computer has been upgraded to Win10 from Win8.1 back in April and runs fine. There is a SkyDrive folder which he has never used. Is it ok to delete it or uninstall it?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 5, 2016
  2. SOISK Win User

Is it OK to delete OneDriveTemp folder in C drive? (Windows 10)

Delete TEMP file in Windows 10

PowerShell script.

$Temp = @(“C:\Windows\Temp\*”, “C:\Users\*\Appdata\Local\Temp\*”)

Remove-Item $Temp -force -recurse -erroraction "silently"

Clear-Host

SOISK, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

Is it ok to delete or uninstall a SkyDrive folder?

1. Is it ok to delete or uninstall a SkyDrive folder? - Similar Threads - delete uninstall SkyDrive

2. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted: I had two administrator accounts once and i deleted one of them but when i went into my user folder the administartor user folder the account i deleted was still there and i'm not sure to delete it or not. all I need is a yes or no....
  3. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted: I had two administrator accounts once and i deleted one of them but when i went into my user folder the administartor user folder the account i deleted was still there and i'm not sure to delete it or not. all I need is a yes or no....
  4. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What are these tmp folders for: is it ok to delete them?

What are these tmp folders for: is it ok to delete them?: I have multiple tw-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx.tmp folders inC:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local folder.They contain 299 files, 6,295 folders with a size of 34.4 MB. Most of the folders are tmp's such as tw-1b18-21dc-dfb5a.tmp. The ones I have checked have 0 bytes This...
  6. Is it OK/safe to manually delete the leftover files and folders after program Uninstallation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it OK/safe to manually delete the leftover files and folders after program Uninstallation?: Apparently Cubase left bunch of files and folders inside Appdata and roaming folder inside C drive after I Uninstalled it. I noticed my disk disk space didn't increase after the Uninstallation process and after a Google search I found out about left over files and folders. Is...
  7. Skydrive and OneDrive double folder

Skydrive and OneDrive double folder: Hi, i set up a new Machine and updated to the latest version. Windows 10 home This created a Skydrive folder which I pointed to O: Onedrive from the old harddisk i reused. Now i have a Skydrive folder syncronised with the cloud. And in the that Skydrive there is another...
  8. Skydrive

Skydrive: I'm trying to understand how Skydrive works. Background: We (wife and I) have 2 physical PC's. Hers is a desktop and mine is a laptop. Her desktop formerly had Windows 7 & was upgraded to Windows 10 when 1st released to the world. My laptop formerly had Windows 8.1 & was...
  9. Onedrive vs Skydrive with different folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive vs Skydrive with different folders: I can't figure out why my SkyDrive, as it used to be called, and my OneDrive have different names! When I started on my Desktop the Cloud drive was called SkyDrive. It's still labeled that way on my Desktop while on my Laptop it labeled OneDrive. I could live with that but...
  10. OK to delete windows.old folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    OK to delete windows.old folder?: I'm in the Windows Insider program and have updated Windows 10 several times now. Each time, creating a windows.old folder. Do I need to keep these, and if not, what's the best way of deleting them? This is probably a silly question, but better safe than sorry. Thanks! 52935