Windows 10: Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?

Discus and support Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center? It's hard to reach the 'Clear all' option in a large screen, I hope it can be adjusted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UltimateGTR, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?

Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?
    It's hard to reach the 'Clear all' option in a large screen, I hope it can be adjusted to half of the screen.

:)

UltimateGTR, Aug 16, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

2630 display timeout

The 2630 is a Series 40 phone. Adjusting the display timeout length is not possible on S40 phones.

grschinon, Aug 16, 2015
  3. isabido Win User
    Is it possible to remove the preview of the email notification on the home screen?

Thanks for you fast reply!

My model is Nokia E71, and I install only Nokia Email.

Thanks again!

isabido, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

I doubt it, but you could try using the old Win32 Action Center.

Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center? [​IMG]

If the DWORD doesn't exist, you'll have to create it.

Edwin, Aug 16, 2015
  5. Thanks, I love the Win32 Action Center, the only bug is the 'Clear all' text are displayed in squares.

UltimateGTR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center? - Similar Threads - possible adjust vertical

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  3. Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the Action Center permanently open. I work at a job where a lot of notifications come through my computer. It would be more convenient for me to have the panel permanently open....
  4. Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 and its a pain to adjust volume without dedicated buttons when in tablet mode. Is there a workaround? submitted by /u/NotWorthMyTimeLoL [link] [comments]...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. Missing Brightness Level Adjuster in Action Center

Missing Brightness Level Adjuster in Action Center: I mistakenly unpinned brightness level meter from action center and I don't know how to get it back. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-brightness-level-adjuster-in-action-center/49bc6345-f23c-426c-9417-9502cb33ae95
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. Is it possible to change the position of the action center icon?

Is it possible to change the position of the action center icon?: I would like to change the position of the clock and action center on the system tray (like win 10 does with anniversary update), other system tray icons like power and wifi are changeable but the clock and action center isn't. Is this possible? 58223
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593