Windows 10: Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?

Discus and support Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice to something from a different TTS voice provider such as, for example, IVONA? Alternatively would it be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THX1138, May 4, 2017.

1. THX1138 Win User

Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?

Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice to something from a different TTS voice provider such as, for example, IVONA? Alternatively would it be possible to morph the voice somehow, so it sounds different, kind of like those voice changer programs that people typically use on their own voices?

:)

THX1138, May 4, 2017

2. Text to speech wont work

In the speech options it is enabled.

The english TTS on google wont work

the english TTS on discord wont work

anywhere else my TTS wont work.

how do i fix this.

I'm not talking about cortana.

OwenDriscoll, May 4, 2017
  3. RickyD333 Win User
    Can I download the Cortana voice for TTS?

I use an automation program called voxcommando and one feature I use on it for various reasons is TTS. I was wondering if the Cortana voice is available to download for TTS, or if it is not, will it be available?

- Ricky

RickyD333, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?

1. Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice? - Similar Threads - possible change Cortana's

2. TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?: I wonder, is there a way to make voices of foreign languages speak English without it sounding like "broken English"? For example, English with a Japanese accent? Or maybe even a Dutch or a German accent? Here's an example. English with a German accent: Airport Announcements...
  3. TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?: I wonder, is there a way to make voices of foreign languages speak English without it sounding like "broken English"? For example, English with a Japanese accent? Or maybe even a Dutch or a German accent? Here's an example. English with a German accent: Airport Announcements...
  4. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  5. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  6. Add Thorsten-Voice as free and german TTS Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Thorsten-Voice as free and german TTS Voice: Hello,my name is Thorsten Müller, i'm speaker of "Thorsten-Voice" a CC0 licenced german voice dataset for TTS model training usage.https://github.com/thorstenMueller/Thorsten-VoiceI have trained and released locally TTS models using Coqui TTS on Linux and Mac. But now i'm...
  7. Add Thorsten-Voice as free and german TTS Voice

Add Thorsten-Voice as free and german TTS Voice: Hello,my name is Thorsten Müller, i'm speaker of "Thorsten-Voice" a CC0 licenced german voice dataset for TTS model training usage.https://github.com/thorstenMueller/Thorsten-VoiceI have trained and released locally TTS models using Coqui TTS on Linux and Mac. But now i'm...
  8. What are all the Microsoft TTS voices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are all the Microsoft TTS voices?: Does anyone know of any free online generators for old Microsoft TTS voices?I'll be using it for a YouTube-like animation seriesI have all of the Windows 10 voices coveredI have all of the Azure voices coveredI have all of the AMERICAN XP voices covered no other accents or...
  9. What are all the Microsoft TTS voices?

What are all the Microsoft TTS voices?: Does anyone know of any free online generators for old Microsoft TTS voices?I'll be using it for a YouTube-like animation seriesI have all of the Windows 10 voices coveredI have all of the Azure voices coveredI have all of the AMERICAN XP voices covered no other accents or...
  10. Changeing TTS voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changeing TTS voice: I cannot get the text-to-speech voice and speed to change. It allows me to preview the voice and speed that I pick, but it will not change the voice and speed that I select as it keeps returning to the default. How do I fix this on Windows 10...