Windows 10: Is it possible to change my BIOS splashscreen?

Discus and support Is it possible to change my BIOS splashscreen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have an ASUS Z170 pro gaming motherboard and I want to change the screen the motherboard shows during POST. Is it possible and how? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gremar, Mar 31, 2018.

1. gremar Win User

Is it possible to change my BIOS splashscreen?

Hello I have an ASUS Z170 pro gaming motherboard and I want to change the screen the motherboard shows during POST.
    Is it possible and how?
    Thanks

:)

gremar, Mar 31, 2018

2. Is it possible to change the default browser in my Nokia 808?

Its not just a Nokia problem, virtually every 3rd party app that launches the browser ignores the default choice and launches the built in Nokia browser instead, very annoying but unless the app developers and Nokia do something about it we are stuck.

yellow_fto, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Is it possible to change the default browser in my Nokia 808?

yes me too not work withe me

i het nokia browser its bogs alote..if you open page have more picture its close

viva opera u can open 100 window in one time

youcef84---01, Mar 31, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

I have an ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero (Z170). There is supposed to be an option for different splash screens but I haven't dug into it or tried it. The manual details how to do it.

fireberd, Mar 31, 2018
  5. gremar Win User
    Is it possible to change my BIOS splashscreen? [​IMG]

Yes I have read the manual and it can be done through
    EZ update which is included in Al suite 3.
    I do have Al suite 3 but without Ez update. Could you provide a link where I can download it please?

gremar, Mar 31, 2018
  6. gremar Win User
    yes I find it now it is version i.01.46
    thanks

gremar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it possible to change my BIOS splashscreen? - Similar Threads - possible change BIOS

2. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios: hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-for-a-virus-to-destroy-the-bios/808fba57-ab7e-4b34-8ae1-e62f641e6e1d
  3. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios: hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-for-a-virus-to-destroy-the-bios/808fba57-ab7e-4b34-8ae1-e62f641e6e1d
  4. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to upgrade the bios of my pc (which has no uefi) to a bios with uefi? I need...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to upgrade the bios of my pc (which has no uefi) to a bios with uefi? I need...: Above explained submitted by /u/NotoriousO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8lu14/is_it_possible_to_upgrade_the_bios_of_my_pc_which/
  6. Is it possible to change bootloader

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change bootloader: my bootlaoder is on win 10 set up but windows is set on a different partition. I installed windows with a different partition on the same drive and when i turn on the computer it prompts me to select win 10 or setup and i want to know if you can delete setup without windows...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010: Hello, I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non ha effettuato la registrazione con DCOM nel tempo richiesto. History: I bought FM7 Ultimate for Windows and it ran well....
  8. Changing BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing BIOS: I have an internal HD which I want to use as an external HD. I have it in the appropriate enclosure and I have formatted it. The problem is that it is placed 1st in the Bios and the computer will not start as there is not yet any information on the drive. How do I alter the...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 stuck on splashscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 stuck on splashscreen: Hello everyone! So yesterday night, I bought FH3 for 30 pounds and let it install overnight (huge package 55GB). So I wake up in the morning, hit play only to find out that it shows a image of the game then closes some seconds later. I have tried every fix possible and I...
  10. Changing Language Not possible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Language Not possible: Hi, I received an update to my Windows 10 Home sometime ago and at the time I was using German input language as well as English. After the update my display language automatically changed to German and it's not possible to change it back to English. I go to languages in...