Windows 10: Is it possible to create a hidden account?

Discus and support Is it possible to create a hidden account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello friends of the forum. I need to create an admin account in our home computer, but it needs to be a hidden account. Is it possible? I have access... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by petigamapeidada, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Is it possible to create a hidden account?

Hello friends of the forum.
    I need to create an admin account in our home computer, but it needs to be a hidden account. Is it possible? I have access to everything in the computer, and I also had replaced the utilman.exe with the command line, to use it on the system startup.

I'm trying to create a viable family monitoring system in the computer, I managed to install the software called [key logger removed by admin] to remotely check on the computer, and now I need to create a hidden account.

By hidden I just want it to doesn't show on the windows startup, but if I can log in through it, of course. Just to hide it from the list where all the other users appears.

Thank you in advance.*Smile

:)

petigamapeidada, Jan 13, 2016
  2. uccoffee Win User

Is it possible to create a repeating calender entry on the myphone website?

I cannot find any function about recurrence and all my recurrence entry seems like a single entry on the web, but when sync to the phone, appears to be a recurrence calender entry, weird.

uccoffee, Jan 13, 2016
  3. Is it possible to create a repeating calender entry on the myphone website?

Hi uccoffee -

It sounds like you've run into one of the issues with viewing calendar items on the Web portal: recurring calendar items are displayed as just a single entry on the first day listed. On the phone they will appear on each day for the recurrence.

If you want to delete the recurring item, select it on your phone and delete it there. You should be prompted with the ability to delete a single occurrence or the entire series.

Richie Weldon

Richie Weldon - MSFT, Jan 13, 2016
  4. z3r010 Win User

Is it possible to create a hidden account?

z3r010, Jan 13, 2016
Thema:

Is it possible to create a hidden account?

1. Is it possible to create a hidden account? - Similar Threads - possible create hidden

2. How does a hacker create a hidden administrative account remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does a hacker create a hidden administrative account remotely: I have been hacked. People ask, well how have you been hacked? I have a lot of memory issues due to cancer treatments so I only do my best to remember or take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. When you are on your computer & everything is awesome & no one has been in the...
  3. Is it possible to create two Windows accounts but the software that was installed manually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to create two Windows accounts but the software that was installed manually...: Hello I'm here with another questionI wanna know is it possible to create two Windows accounts but the software that was installed manually will not be mixed in two accounts?My mother is a teacher and when she shares desktop she's students can see my software and files and I...
  4. Is it possible to create two Windows accounts but the software that was installed manually...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to create two Windows accounts but the software that was installed manually...: Hello I'm here with another questionI wanna know is it possible to create two Windows accounts but the software that was installed manually will not be mixed in two accounts?My mother is a teacher and when she shares desktop she's students can see my software and files and I...
  5. Is it possible to enable the hidden guest account, if you don't know the password of the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to enable the hidden guest account, if you don't know the password of the...: . submitted by /u/xxxxxxxxxlll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oibiyj/is_it_possible_to_enable_the_hidden_guest_account/
  6. Creating a hidden user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a hidden user: Hi everyone, I'm running a PC w/ Windows 10 Pro v.2004 and is not on a domain. I want to make my administrator account hidden from the user account screen. Instead, I want an option that says "Other User" where I can type in the account's Username if I ever need to log...
  7. Is it possible to create account without logging into Windows 10?

Is it possible to create account without logging into Windows 10?: Hi, One of the family members got a windows computer from the school lab where she worked. They gave the computer away when they were cleaning up the inventory. But right now I can't login to this computer at home. When I turned it on, it directly goes to the school...
  8. Is it no longer possible to create a local account on Windows10?

Is it no longer possible to create a local account on Windows10?: I am tired of everything on my PC being linked to my hotmail address that I don't even use. I'd like to just have a local account so that it feels less like Microsoft is stalking everything I do (even though I know deep down they do anyway.) I have been trying to find...
  9. Hidden admin account

Hidden admin account: I am just one Windows 10 pro computer and but I don't have admin account. Iam just the local admin. How can I delete folders when I don't have the hidden admin account? I did a complete Windows 10 pro install but now I am told I can't uninstall folder, need admin...
  10. New user accounts being created - possibly virus

New user accounts being created - possibly virus: I noticed today that 3 new accounts had been created yesterday on my computer. So today I ran Avast, Malware Bytes, and Microsoft Defender. All three came back clean. These accounts each has 10 files added, and had been created with three permissions: "Read and...