Windows 10: Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?

Discus and support Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10? Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome (login) Screen. I disabled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Compumind, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?

Hi all -

Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?
    Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome (login) Screen.

I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time (and date if possible.)

Thanks! *Confused

:)

Compumind, Jul 16, 2018

2. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

Hi Richard,

There are several reasons that can cause this issue you are experiencing. One of these is the date option is disabled in settings. For us to isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit Start, type
      Winver, and then press Enter. You could also press
      Windows Key + R, type Winver into the Run dialog, and press
      Enter.
    • Can you tell us if there are any changes made on your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Did you have any third party mouse-related applications installed?

Furthermore, we suggest that you check if the date and time option is enabled. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • Select Use Small Taskbar Buttons.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?

hide date and time in standby screen of n73 me

I like to clear the space in standby screen where date and time display.

any suggestion regarding this.

pulak---01, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?

1. Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen? - Similar Threads - possible display date

2. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?: Hi all -Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome login Screen.I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time and date if possible.Thanks!...
  3. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?: Hi all -Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome login Screen.I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time and date if possible.Thanks!...
  4. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.: Hi Everyone,Is it possible to be able to have the date and time added to the login/sign in screen as i want to disable the lockscreen but want users to still be able to see the time....
  6. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.: Hi Everyone,Is it possible to be able to have the date and time added to the login/sign in screen as i want to disable the lockscreen but want users to still be able to see the time....
  7. Is it possible to have the date and time on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. date and time to display on computer screen

date and time to display on computer screen: How do I get the date and time to display on my computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-to-display-on-computer-screen/a0d58ec3-4be2-43a8-9333-e32df91a21fd
  9. displaying time and date

displaying time and date: How do I get the time and date to display on the lower right hand corner to show again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-time-and-date/d8b0ee9b-e1d4-4caa-8bd4-32365db7068c
  10. Date and time display

Date and time display: My date and time display is greyed out and the only way I can view it is by clicking on it. Can anyone suggest a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-display/dc66ba4e-a5d7-4d76-ae9d-a0bf612ad776