Windows 10: Is it possible to have different size taskbars in PC and Tablet mode?

Discus and support Is it possible to have different size taskbars in PC and Tablet mode? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Is it possible to have a 2 row taskbar in tablet mode but 1 in pc mode? Or to remove the annoying search button on the taskbar in tablet mode? 82279 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by janowskima, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Is it possible to have different size taskbars in PC and Tablet mode?

Hi.
    Is it possible to have a 2 row taskbar in tablet mode but 1 in pc mode? Or to remove the annoying search button on the taskbar in tablet mode?

:)

janowskima, Apr 17, 2017

2. Is it possible to have different icon layouts in different virtual desktops?

Hello,

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article on Multiple desktops in Windows 10 and check if it helps.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-b761a94090a6/multiple-desktops-in-windows-10

Also, refer the below link replied by Anish A Kumar ,August 7 2015.
    Windows 10 Multiple desktop with different shortcuts

Do let us know the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 17, 2017
  3. AynRand86 Win User
    Is it possible to have different icon layouts in different virtual desktops?

So basically no is the answer.

AynRand86, Apr 17, 2017
Thema:

Is it possible to have different size taskbars in PC and Tablet mode?

1. Is it possible to have different size taskbars in PC and Tablet mode? - Similar Threads - possible different size

2. Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?: HI,I have a problem with my second screen which makes it impossible to see the icons at the bottom. I would like to solve that by using larger icons, but only on the second monitor.Is this possible?I'm not looking for two rows of icons with a larger taskbar, but rather a...
  3. Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?: HI,I have a problem with my second screen which makes it impossible to see the icons at the bottom. I would like to solve that by using larger icons, but only on the second monitor.Is this possible?I'm not looking for two rows of icons with a larger taskbar, but rather a...
  4. Is it possible to have different taskbar icon sizes on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  6. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  7. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. what is the difference between tablet mode and desktop mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is the difference between tablet mode and desktop mode: what is the difference between tablet mode and desktop mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-difference-between-tablet-mode-and/8c87c268-ef51-40ab-a143-66b0da01d2de
  9. Different default modes (Tablet/Desktop) for different user accounts..

in Windows 10 Support
    Different default modes (Tablet/Desktop) for different user accounts..: Hi I have a touchscreen laptop and 3 user accounts, one of which is for my children (aged 3 and 5). I would like to be able to make the default mode for my children's account 'tablet mode' (to make it as simple as possible for them to use and access key apps) while...
  10. Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC: Where to find it. Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html If you want to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. different taskbars on different virtual desktops

2. can i have different taskbars for my tablet and laptop