Windows 10: Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak?

Discus and support Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to move the start button to NOT be in the corner? I'd prefer if it was in the middle of the task bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mugeezus, Aug 12, 2018.

1. mugeezus Win User

Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak?

Is it possible to move the start button to NOT be in the corner? I'd prefer if it was in the middle of the task bar.

:)

mugeezus, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak?

1. Is it Possible to Move the Start Button to the Middle of the taskbak? - Similar Threads - Possible Move Start

2. Move settings back to start button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move settings back to start button.: At some point in time in an update, settings was moved from the Start location. How can I move it back to the Start location? Or move it to any location I choose....
  3. Move settings back to start button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move settings back to start button.: At some point in time in an update, settings was moved from the Start location. How can I move it back to the Start location? Or move it to any location I choose....
  4. Move settings back to start button.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?: Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-settings-of-w11-start/55e99834-1418-4ff0-af2d-11e44c4b19de
  6. Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button?: Is it possible to change settings of W11 Start button, so that it shows all Apps in alphabetic order, as in W10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-settings-of-w11-start/55e99834-1418-4ff0-af2d-11e44c4b19de
  7. Is it possible to center windows start button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to center windows start button?: I want to make the system as similar as possible to Windows 10X, and I have even centered the icons in the taskbar, but I am haunted by the start button, which is not taken by any program which i found. I saw that some mega ancient version of Falcon10 has such an opportunity,...
  8. Is it possible to move the window control buttons to the left side?

Is it possible to move the window control buttons to the left side?: I want to move the window control buttons to the left side like this: [ATTACH]Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-move-the-window-control-buttons/3ec92a49-4e81-4961-83c0-b87b3fba1b41
  9. Start Button...Is it possible to change?

Start Button...Is it possible to change?: I've changed my start orb on Win7 using "Windows 7 Start Button Changer v2.0", but, repeated google searches yield no results that end in success for changing the Win10 start button. Has anyone had any luck?...or, for that matter, even tried? Thanks for any input. Guess I...
  10. Taskbar on the bottom MIDDLE possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on the bottom MIDDLE possible?: I just got an ultrawide monitor (34") and I thought it would be awesome. But so far I am not liking the fact that the taskbar is positioned at the bottom left (and right). This means a lot of mouse travel and neck turning. In theory, the way to best solve it would be just...