Windows 10: is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?

Discus and support is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says..... thanks 60063 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bdogg, Aug 12, 2016.

1. bdogg Win User

is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?

Pretty much what the title says.....
    thanks

:)

bdogg, Aug 12, 2016

2. Is it possible to play a PlayStation game on my laptop

How can I play on it and how do I do it

***Post moved to the appropriate forum category***

Panda-Chan1203, Aug 12, 2016
  3. is it possible to have a custom ringtone on the lg quantum if not why

The reason why you can't is because that feature was not included with the original version of Windows Phone 7. There were many features that either weren't ready in time for Microsoft to make their target launch date or they decided that it wasn't something
    customers cared much about. Copy & Paste is largely an example of that. The fact that you can't save your camera settings on WP7 devices is also a case of that. Please add the following websites to your favorites if you REALLY want to stay up on all things
    Windows Phone 7:

EverythingWM, Neowin, PocketNow, WindowsPhone7Central, WindowsPhoneSecrets, WindowsPhoneThoughts, WMPoweruser, Winrumors and WPCentral. You'll get more information in those places than anywhere else. I review them several times daily.

ScubaDog2008(2), Aug 12, 2016
  4. is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?

im sure theres a way (although I dont know it)....back in the day you just created a batch file to boot up on ... Im guessing that you could do the same in the startup folder but dont know if you could control when it played in the sequence of things....but i think itd be cool to play a little 10 sec logo splash video or something at startup....

currysteph, Aug 17, 2016
  5. bdogg Win User
    I thought it could be done through Task Scheduler, but I could only get the audio to play. As an aside, to use the Task Scheduler you have to have a password for your sign-in. I don't use one.

bdogg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?

1. is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown? - Similar Threads - possible play custom

2. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  3. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  4. Play Custom video on booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Play Custom video on booting: Hi, I would like to know how to make a video play on starting up my laptop, before the login screen, please help me! Thanking you, Ibrahim Imran P.S. can you also tell me a good app to update my drivers for free without any hassle and spyware?...
  5. Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly: Hey all, I'm not really sure where on these forums to ask this question, but I need a bit of help. Is anyone here familiar with Winaero Tweaker? I recently discovered this utility and found that there is an option to set a custom startup sound for Windows 10 (version 1909)....
  6. My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?: I was trying to change my startup sound to the windows 95 sound. i managed to do it but now when i turn on my HP laptop, the default sound plays. Pls help....
  7. Is it possible to play a video in the Windows 10 lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to play a video in the Windows 10 lockscreen?: I mean with the Wallpaper engine, can you play a video in the background, but is it also possible in the lockscreen? Ist es möglich im Windows 10 lockscreen ein Video abspielen zu lassen?
  8. Shutdown and startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown and startup: Hello . My windows 10 pc suddenly has been taking ages to shut off. I press shutdown and it takes 30 seconds for the shutdown screen to show. This randomly started 1 day. I reset the pc, keeping only my games and some documents and it,s still the same. It also takes longer to...
  9. Custom Startup Sound Plays on "RESTART" but not "STARTUP"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Startup Sound Plays on "RESTART" but not "STARTUP": Most mysterious: I've tried everything I know, but the personal startup sound (.wav) I want (to complement my personalized LockScreen) shows as the selected WindowsLogon sound on the select screen, and plays when [>TEST] button pressed. The "Play Windows Startup sound" is...
  10. Video playing on Lock screen - possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playing on Lock screen - possible?: Anyone know if its possible to have the Lock screen play a video....? Many thanks 40035