Windows 10: Is it possible to recover deleted encrypted documents?

Discus and support Is it possible to recover deleted encrypted documents? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I asked a thread not long ago about how to delete files on my computer completely. Basically these files i encrypted it with axcrypt and i was told if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Is it possible to recover deleted encrypted documents?

I asked a thread not long ago about how to delete files on my computer completely. Basically these files i encrypted it with axcrypt and i was told if its encrypted and you delete it and then delete it off recycle bin, the files are pretty much deleted. And if someone were to have access to the computer and were to have access to the files, well its fine because its encrypted with a password. The thing is right now is it possible for me to recover those deleted documents?

The reason i ask this is because im having issues logging into my email where i store those documents. I encrypted them in the email but i cannot log into my email.

I have the password encryption and everything for it. I deleted these files while encrypted with axcrypt and then deleted it off recycle bin. Thus if i cover recover it, i would then open it with my axcrypt password and then have access to it. I assume its possible but its going to be a very tough process? I should have just left those documents in my computer but just decided to delete if. I can the same can be said about any pictures that i deleted etc.

:)

paulyjustin, Mar 10, 2018

2. c2-01 is it possible to recover a deleted call?

No it is not possible

SnehanjanSarangi, Mar 10, 2018
  3. c2-01 is it possible to recover a deleted call?

Want to recover an outgoing call that was just deleted

uncleboynee, Mar 10, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Is it possible to recover deleted encrypted documents?

If deleted files have been overwritten (by normal disk usage) you're sunk. While they are in the recycle bin, they will not be overwritten.

There are plenty of data recovery programs around- the good ones will give you an estimate of the probability of recovery (i.e. how much of the file has been overwritten).

Bottom line- back up everything you are at risk of losing.

dalchina, Mar 10, 2018
  5. Cr00zng Win User
    Cr00zng, Mar 10, 2018
  6. HI there. My hard drive is an ssd. Does that mean anything? I first deleted it and it went to recycle bin. Then i deleted it off the recycle bin. I backed my files up in my email but i cannot log into my email account. So thats why im asking this.

paulyjustin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to recover deleted encrypted documents?

1. Is it possible to recover deleted encrypted documents? - Similar Threads - possible recover deleted

2. Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive: Hello, not realising Onedrive and my pc's drive are synchronized, I deleted documents from my Onedrive and yes cleared the bin. Is there any way these documents are still somewhere on my pc's drive? thank you :"...
  3. Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive: Hello, not realising Onedrive and my pc's drive are synchronized, I deleted documents from my Onedrive and yes cleared the bin. Is there any way these documents are still somewhere on my pc's drive? thank you :"...
  4. Is it possible to recover encrypted win 11 only admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover encrypted win 11 only admin password: Hi,Blue screen appears and diagnose can’t success to start windows.All advanced options steps ask to enter bit locker recovery key. To continue. Unfortunately, I don’t have bit locker recovery key. I only have administrator login name and password.- How can I recover my...
  5. Is it possible to recover encrypted win 11 only admin password

Is it possible to recover encrypted win 11 only admin password: Hi,Blue screen appears and diagnose can’t success to start windows.All advanced options steps ask to enter bit locker recovery key. To continue. Unfortunately, I don’t have bit locker recovery key. I only have administrator login name and password.- How can I recover my...
  6. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  7. How to recover deleted documents folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover deleted documents folder?: The other day my laptop had frozen and once it was loading back up, it seemed to be doing an update. Once it was back on, all my settings had seemed to revert back to how they were when i first got this laptop and all my documents had been moved into users so I dragged one of...
  8. possible to recover deleted files?

in Windows 10 Support
    possible to recover deleted files?: Wife just called and told me she deleted her notary foiles off of the thumbdrive. I thought when a file is deleted from a thumbdive it is gone forever. Can it be recovered? It does not show up in the main computer's recycle bin. I told her to eject the drive and not to add...
  9. Encrypted documents.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Encrypted documents.: Old documents are opening in an unreadable form of encryption. I need to access these documents as soon as possible. I'm not very technology savvy, but have no clue as to what happened to cause this change. Can anyone please help me correct this issue?...
  10. Recovering Deleted Documents From Computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering Deleted Documents From Computer?: I had some documents on my windows 10 computer where i deleted into the recycle bin and deleted it from my computer. These documents got deleted few months ago i believe. Is there any way to retrieve these documents? Im not 100 percent sure what these documents are called...