Windows 10: Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list?

Discus and support Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list? I disabled Cortana by renaming the folder and clicking it does nothing so no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jml, Jun 6, 2016.

1. JML
    jml Win User

Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list?

Hi, Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list? I disabled Cortana by renaming the folder and clicking it does nothing so no point in keeping it. I've also disabled the Search service.

I've kept Calc, Contact, Maps, Edge, Settings & Store, rest of the bunch are away, EXCEPT Search...

I added the Search Everywhere feature from previous version to my toolbar but it mysteriously vanished today, got it back though.

Edit. Actually it disappears on every reboot. How can I make it stick?
    Edit. 2 It's there for a few secs after restart until goodbye.
    Edit. 3 Ending explorer.exe and starting it again produces the same result as above.

:)

2. zomgdude Win User

Is it possible to remove the memory card from an N85?

Have you pushed it in until a click was heard? Try using tweezers if anything else fails, but don't pull it too hard, you might damage the card slot. If you still can't get it out you'd better go at a Nokia Care Center, let the guys over there take care
    of this.

zomgdude, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Is it possible to remove the memory card from an N85?

I can't remove the memory card from my N85.

I open the door, push the card in and it pops out a little, but won't get released. I've tried pulling quite hard, to no avail.

Anyone know of a trick to this, or can't it be done?

Antony

macaroni---01, Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list?

1. Is it possible to remove the Search shortcut from the 'All apps' list? - Similar Threads - possible remove Search

2. Is it possible to find a list of the folders excluded from Windows search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to find a list of the folders excluded from Windows search: I know how to get to the 'Searching Windows' area where I can add excluded folders, but I want to remove a couple of the excluded folders. The problem is - you can't see the full name of the folders with long names.\I need to see the rest of the file name after the three...
  3. Is it possible to find a list of the folders excluded from Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to find a list of the folders excluded from Windows search: I know how to get to the 'Searching Windows' area where I can add excluded folders, but I want to remove a couple of the excluded folders. The problem is - you can't see the full name of the folders with long names.\I need to see the rest of the file name after the three...
  4. Is it possible to find a list of the folders excluded from Windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is it possible to remove the shortcut icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible to remove the shortcut icon?: I have some cool icons but they are ruined by the shortcut icon, is it possible to replace the image for the shortcut or remove it all together. submitted by /u/mareno999 [link] [comments]...
  6. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  7. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  8. removing of shortcut key from app

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing of shortcut key from app: Hi Manmohan muduli here regarding an error occur in my pc .That i just want to delete shortcut key from app. Just want to know what are the procedure regarding this ....
  9. Removing Cortana, Microsoft Edge, Settings from all apps list

Removing Cortana, Microsoft Edge, Settings from all apps list: First off Hello everybody and sorry this is my first post I am normally just a lurker. This forum, even though I have never posted ,has been a huge help with quite a few things and a great resource in general. Trying to clear out the All Apps list on the start menu. Most...
  10. How to remove certain items from "all apps" list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove certain items from "all apps" list?: Hey all, Another question I have about Windows 10. Back on Windows 7, under the all programs list I was able to delete anything I didn't want listed there. Unfortunately with Windows 10 I can't remove everything. So I am wondering how can I clean up the "All Apps" list...