Windows 10: Is It Possible to Reset File Explorer's Window Position?

Discus and support Is It Possible to Reset File Explorer's Window Position? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I open File Explorer the window jumps to a new position (possibly a glitch). Is there a way to reset these settings through the registry?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by junior, Aug 9, 2015.

1. junior Win User

Is It Possible to Reset File Explorer's Window Position?

Every time I open File Explorer the window jumps to a new position (possibly a glitch). Is there a way to reset these settings through the registry?

:)

junior, Aug 9, 2015

2. Is it possible to activate window 10 with window 7 key

After a computer has been upgraded to Windows 10 from a qualifying previous version (Windows 7 or 8/8.1), the activation server remembers your PC's hardware footprint and will allow subsequent clean installs/activations without any key. Just download
    the Windows 10 installer files from here and you're good to go: Download Windows 10

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 9, 2015
  3. Tomasz86 Win User
    Call timmer reset? Is it possible to reset the time of calls? WP8.1 on MS Lumia 640LTE

As in subject:

Is it possible to reset data of calls timmer from settings? (without reset default settings)

How I can do this? Its very important future when You are use for example roaming network and you leave your national country (traveling)

I use Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE. If this future is not implement yet please @microsoft think about it.

Please help me.

#microsoft #improvesoftware #wp8.1 #lumia640lte

Tomasz86, Aug 9, 2015
  4. usmc362 Win User

usmc362, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Is It Possible to Reset File Explorer's Window Position? - Similar Threads - Possible Reset File

2. Taskbar position resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar position resetting: So, I recently got a new PC and I've just set everything up. Now, I always like to have my taskbar along the top of my screen, and that was of course one of the first things I did. But whenever I get automatically logged out after being away for too long, the taskbar resets...
  3. Possible False Positives, Wanting to Be Sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible False Positives, Wanting to Be Sure: Hello Community, I have recently re-installed Windows 10 from scratch, using version 1809 as a Hyper-V role. One of the programs I install is Hyperoo which is used in a backup capacity for my Hyper-V instances. In doing this, I have been getting threats found like the...
  4. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

Explorer Navigation Bar Position: The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might permit the ability...
  5. Possible False Positive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible False Positive?: Hello! I've been trying to figure this out all day; on my desktop earlier today, Windows defender flagged a file associated with the Immersive Control Panel - 'Control Panel a.k.a. ControlPanel.settingcontent-ms' - as 'Trojan:O97M/DPlink.A' in my user files and in the...
  6. Is it possible to lock the wallpaper position?

Is it possible to lock the wallpaper position?: I have a third party wallpaper changer that I like, but when I updated to Win 10 every change comes out as centered, with a boarder. No matter how many times I change it to "fill" next changes to "centered". I have plated with the settings in the program but nothing helps....
  7. Position of File Explorer Details Pane

Position of File Explorer Details Pane: Hi. According to the final entries on this old thread: Possible to display details pane on bottom? - Page 2 - - Windows 10 Forums oldnewexplorer doesn't work after the Windows 10 anniversary update. I've newly upgraded to W10 and am disappointed that there is no longer a...
  8. Windows (File Explorer) not retaining my set size and position?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows (File Explorer) not retaining my set size and position?: I've noticed this problem with many of the internal programs such as file explorer, that will open up in an unusable size and position, and even after I adjust those to my preferred settings, they always revert back. Is there a fix for this that will allow me to set the...
  9. Pictures does not hold position in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures does not hold position in file explorer: Recently updated to Windows 10- everything seemed to be working great until I opened the File Explorer, then the Picture Folder, scrolled down about half of a screen and attempted to change the name one of the pictures. Within 15 seconds the pictures jumped back to the...
  10. File Explorer window doesn't remember it's previous position

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer window doesn't remember it's previous position: I believe this question has been asked before, so please forgive me for this indulgence. I just migrated with Win 10, a clean install not an upgrade. Every time I open the file explorer, it opens to a location slightly down and to the right. Over a few cycles, the same widow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows file explorer reset position

2. windows explorer reset window position

3. reset windows file explorer window position settings

4. reset windows explorer window position,
  5. reset file explorer windows position